Kings scrimmage is being broadcast tonight on FSNW

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
Is it being streamed online at all? Friend from North Dakota was interested in just watching.

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
Judging by the conversation between Bob and Dean, it seems Stewart is gonna be sent to the minors.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Dean also made it sound like Muzzin is up, cause they want to make it known to him that his play is slipping.

"Get him back on track" Dean Lombardi

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
It's says ufc but it's the kings.

It also has the 19th listed as a 1pm start.

I gotta say that's pretty cool they are giving us a little taste. Just listening to Bob and Jim talk some hockey is music to my ears.

Is this the first year of the new deal with Fox? They better give us as much Kings coverage as they can because in the previous years, their coverage was sub-par.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
Is this the first year of the new deal with Fox? They better give us as much Kings coverage as they can because in the previous years, their coverage was sub-par.

With the Lakers gone, I would think that Fox would need to fill the time with something. Either college volleyball, high school basketball, blading the cup or Stanley Cup Champ Hockey. I know which I will watch.

Captain Mittens*

Sutter only drinks breast milk from the finest women in Viking.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA

They are doing a Kings Live pre-game and post game show for every game - home and road, which is a huge improvement alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->