Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Good to see Dergachyov playing well. Assuming he's getting more than 4th line minutes this season. People around here were pretty high on him his draft year, but for what ever reason he didn't earn playing time the last few seasons. Sometimes it takes a while to put it together.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
I'm very much on the Dergachyov train but he's 24...it's getting close to now or never time.

It's Prokhorkin all over again.

Yeah, I kind of think that the Prokhorkin example shows that 24 isn't exactly the end of wait time in cases when the progress doesn't go as good as everyone would hope for, but it still isn't exactly stopping. In case of Dergachyov's situation I would say that, imo, it would make sense for him to stay for one more year and if everything is still good then try his luck in NA.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Yeah, I kind of think that the Prokhorkin example shows that 24 isn't exactly the end of wait time in cases when the progress doesn't go as good as everyone would hope for, but it still isn't exactly stopping. In case of Dergachyov's situation I would say that, imo, it would make sense for him to stay for one more year and if everything is still good then try his luck in NA.
That's good to hear. I have an emotional detachment when a player turns 24 or goes to Russia. At that point I clear up my mental and emotional space. If and when those guys find their way home I run out to meet them, smoke the fattest ram and throw a party as if the prodigal son has returned.
Found money.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Grans is a long term project with possible higher end upside. Let him learn by mistakes and heartbreaks. If he used it as motivation to improve it will only make him stronger

Token

May 15, 2019
NESN+ at 2pm will have a couple Kings prospects playing.

Andre Lee and Ben Meehan.

Reactions: andys
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->