Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020

I have the video starting right on his highlight. Chromiak with some nice stick handling/skating and pass. He is playing on a TERRIBLE team. So his +/- is taking a beating.

Last edited:

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
that move is called a Zorro

nobody-knows-the-troubles-ive-seen-nobody-knows-my-zorro

Reactions: Token

Nickster

Hockey is coming
Sponsor
Nov 5, 2017
Inland Empire
A New York Rangers fan and Vancouver Canucks fan discuss the LA Kings prospect system for over an hour. It's not the most polished or well researched but I ended up listening/watching to the end. There are no video highlights or informational graphics so listening without watching is fine. There are some interesting perspectives on Tyler Madden and Lias Andersson. If you're starved for hockey content, here you go:

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
A New York Rangers fan and Vancouver Canucks fan discuss the LA Kings prospect system for over an hour. It's not the most polished or well researched but I ended up listening/watching to the end. There are no video highlights or informational graphics so listening without watching is fine. There are some interesting perspectives on Tyler Madden and Lias Andersson. If you're starved for hockey content, here you go:

Thank you for that. I watched the first half. Very impressed with those two.

Reactions: Rooks

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Byfield has looked pretty good. Only goal against he was on the ice for was the defenseman abandoning his man.

Spence and Byram had a defensive miscue which gave McMichael a breakaway

Reactions: BlackMetalED

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Byfield has looked pretty good. Only goal against he was on the ice for was the defenseman abandoning his man.

Spence and Byram had a defensive miscue which gave McMichael a breakaway

Watched both games and did some good things in both. Came back and broke up a rush up ice in the first game. You can tell he's definitely trying to work on all aspects of his game. Many of these prospects hasn't played in months aside from players from the Q who's played a few more games so there were some rust. Byfield had a great chance in yesterdays game all alone in front from a bad pass but goalie made a really good save. Had a goal call back today because he kicked it in but overall kids doing okay considering how much time he had off. This team is loaded with talent curious to see who's going to get cut. One things for sure though Kirby Dach was a man among boys that kids the real deal. Hawks knew what they were doing drafting him. Next game is Tuesday at 9am pt.

Reactions: BlackMetalED

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah I'd expect Dach to look like a man against boys, imagine how Byfield would look if he had already spent as much time in the NHL as Dach has. Byfield looked good overall but yeah slight rust from him being a few days late. NBD, still stand by my feelings that he will kill it this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghetty Green
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad