Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token

May 15, 2019
Björnfot gets a match penalty for kneeing.

Nailed the guy pretty good.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Björnfot gets a match penalty for kneeing.

Nailed the guy pretty good.

Meh, the optics were really bad because of the sudden direction change, but that was a lot like Brown on Roszival, a full body hit on one side of the body but leading with knee due to turn.

Pretty typically called aggressively by European leagues though, they don't give the benefit of the doubt on that. I have no problem with it, I appreciate him going for the hit.

krishiigonzalez

Jun 22, 2019
Berlin
didn't watch the game but from what I heard Ingham played a great game. Madden got injured in the first period and didn't come back after the first break. today is another game at the same time.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Looking for info on some players who made their debut last season...

Mikey Anderson
Kale Clague

What kind of players are they and what are their NHL future projections?

Thanks!

Anderson likely has a second pairing potential. Not a major offensive contributor, but more likely to play in the NHL. I think he could be a Willie Mitchell type.

With Clague, he's more of an offensive defenseman, but his certainty to make the NHL is lower. I'd say he's more of a bottom pairing offensive defenseman/powerplay contributor.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Carl Grundström out with a concussion after colliding with a teammate in yesterday's game. "He's doing well under the circumstances but he's had a mild concussion and will be out for a while" is what the GM said after the game.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Carl Grundström out with a concussion after colliding with a teammate in yesterday's game. "He's doing well under the circumstances but he's had a mild concussion and will be out for a while" is what the GM said after the game.
Yikes. That’s his 2nd one since being traded here.

Token

May 15, 2019

Rumor has it, Turcotte showed great leadership and decided to help Tyler pack his bags and then carry all his baggage through all the security checkpoints.

“Captaincy is earned by how we conduct ourselves every day” was overheard by reporters in Berlin.

Legend: Italics are the Funny Font and editorial content for levity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad