Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
You are doing great Andy and thanks for the effort .....some folks like to read box scores in the paper the next day and some like live updates even if you don’t always see them till the next day again thanks for the effort , maybe you could post the stream link every now and then

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
You are doing great Andy and thanks for the effort .....some folks like to read box scores in the paper the next day and some like live updates even if you don’t always see them till the next day again thanks for the effort , maybe you could post the stream link every now and then
Thanks for the feedback! I will share my steamlinks

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I appreciate the updates for sure.

I would suggest maybe either just leaving the post open and doing 2-4 updates in each post or jotting the notes down to word/notepad and copying and pasting so as not to run up the post count as once this gets to 1000 we have to start a new thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingsboy11

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Alex Laferriere 3rd round pick, is now leading his team in goals.

28 gms 15 goals 11 assists

One to keep an eye on IMO.

Meh, still in USHL right? He should be leading his team in everything as in a usual year he should be beyond that level.

Not that he can’t one day become something.

Reactions: goosh

PumperNichol

Sep 2, 2007
Meh, still in USHL right? He should be leading his team in everything as in a usual year he should be beyond that level.

Not that he can’t one day become something.

Way to crap on his parade!

Unfortunately, Harvard didn't play hockey so he didn't have a choice. But, your point is true and that's how I feel when people boast Jamsen's stats. He's playing U20 in Finland..not Liga not even Mestis.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Unfortunately, Harvard didn't play hockey so he didn't have a choice. But, your point is true and that's how I feel when people boast Jamsen's stats. He's playing U20 in Finland..not Liga not even Mestis.

It's sort of a catch-22, right? You can't ask much more than to crush the minutes you're given. Laferriere, as you point out, just played where he could, and he's doing exactly what you hope. I know we can't overly praise him for that, but we'd be criticizing if him (and Jamsen) weren't blowing up their leagues. But Jamsen I know less about, pretty sure he still has to earn his way up. Still, it's nice to see depth prospects excel.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands

If he was playing Liga, he would not have been a 7th rounder last season.

U20 is not particularly strong but its a logical next step from U18.

If I present his stats and you call that “boasting” than I just dont know what to say anymore. Than just ignore stats from the CHL or J20 as well.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Chromiak playing on the first line! They got 2 excellent opportunities to score! Just caught the last 5 minutes,Trencin leading 3-2

Reactions: VILARGOD

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Chromiak comes back and breaks up an Offensive counter attack by Zvolen with 1:25 remaining in 3rd ...Coming back from a 2-0 deficit Chromiak and Trencin squeak it out 3-2

Reactions: VILARGOD

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Chromiak starts on the first line today and earns an assist so far early in the first period against Nitra! Chromiak has been on a tear of late scoring a goal with 3 helpers

Reactions: Fat Elvis

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Chromiak's team Dukla Trencin loses to Nitra 3-1...with the last goal coming in late stages(1:53~)Saw a few/several of Chromiak's shifts,didn't like how the veterans were utilizing the youngster!

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
It's sort of a catch-22, right? You can't ask much more than to crush the minutes you're given. Laferriere, as you point out, just played where he could, and he's doing exactly what you hope. I know we can't overly praise him for that, but we'd be criticizing if him (and Jamsen) weren't blowing up their leagues. But Jamsen I know less about, pretty sure he still has to earn his way up. Still, it's nice to see depth prospects excel.
Looking at Laferriere stats and doing it consistently over the course of this year I'm blown away by the similar numbers from last season! Jamsen at least has been one of the best young in the U-20 circuit...48 points in 33 games on 15 goals and 33 assists! The next step for Jamsen should be Canadian Junios and not a minor role on a team(Lahti Pelicans...) in the Pro(Mestis,SM-Liiga leagues in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad