Jul 1, 2003
Voting Results:
1. Brandt Clarke, D (98.8%)
2. Alex Turcotte, F (37.7%)
3. Francesco Pinelli, F (47.5%)
4. Alex Laferriere, F (34.3%)
5. Martin Chromiak, F (33.9%)

Added: Kenny Connors

As always, vote and nominate who should replace him. As a reminder, cut off for this poll is Calder eligibility.

I will not vote in any polls unless there is a tiebreaker.

The players who can be added:
Angus Booth
Ryan Conmy
Braden Doyle
Jack Hughes
Cole Krygier
Kaleb Lawrence
Andre Lee
Tyler Madden
Matthew Mania
Juho Markkanen
Ben Meehan
Jacob Moverare
Kim Nousiainen
Bulat Shafigullin
Kasper Simontaival
Hampton Slukynsky
Jack Sparkes
Taylor Ward
Jared Wright

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Fagemo

Add Hosehead

uhbxViB6s6bM0Otv.jpg

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Dvorak.

I’ve done some more research. I think he could be a meaningful piece for us.
I agree. Although i think KK is a better prospect right now and player -- but the Russian factor is his biggest question obviously.

I'm not seeing much of anything NHL wise with Fagemo. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kirsanov and it’s not close… I see a lot of you are dropping the ball here..

Add Wright

I'd have him up there if I believed he'd ever come over.

Russian players don't exist in this org until they sign an NHL contract so I refuse to even acknowledge their existence until they're contracted only to the Kings.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas

Russian players don't exist in this org until they sign an NHL contract so I refuse to even acknowledge their existence until they're contracted only to the Kings.
While that statement is very true, based on talent alone he needs to be there…

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
While that statement is very true, based on talent alone he needs to be there…
People use different criteria based on their votes. Talent alone often isn't it.

How valuable is a talented NHL prospect if you question whether or not he'll ever come to play in the NHL?

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
People use different criteria based on their votes. Talent alone often isn't it.

How valuable is a talented NHL prospect if you question whether or not he'll ever come to play in the NHL?
There’s nothing to date that indicates he isn’t coming over.. As for how valuable is a talented prospect, well that depends on the potential buyer doesn’t? I don’t see this turning into another Kubalik situation

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
There’s nothing to date that indicates he isn’t coming over.. As for how valuable is a talented prospect, well that depends on the potential buyer doesn’t? I don’t see this turning into another Kubalik situation
He signed a two-year contract extension last November to stay in Russia. He didn't come over for development camp. He's never come to any camps, even though the KHL doesn't start until September.

People were pushing the narrative that Faber wasn't ever going to sign in LA, with less evidence

So far he's shown zero effort or interest in coming overseas. Like Shafigullin and Dergachev.

But you're right. Value IS based on what a team is willing to pay. So, what's the going rate on a prospect who refuses to come overseas and play for your team? Kubalik got a 5th.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021

It’s the Voynov curse man.

Thought we broke it with pro, but it fizzled out long before I could get my hopes up for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad