Kings-Preds game on 2/7. Need help.

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
My wife and I are coming down to your lovely city of Nash Vegas for the game tomorrow evening(from louisville). We plan on leaving early enough so directions & parking aren't as much of an issue(although any helpful suggestions may help :) What is a bigger issue is tix. We are looking for 2 in the lower level and the best price I've found em for was around $85 a ticket. We can't really spend that much but i was wanting us to have good seats for our first official nhl game. If thats gonna be my best choice, I could go with those tix but id rather not. I've got no problems with looking around there before the game. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
Check stubhub- there are lowers on there right now for $60

Thx a lot man but that's around the same price I found on the other site, before handling fees, etc. I appreciate it though. I'm just a cheapskate ky boy sol I guess? Lol. Oh well...time to deal with the scalpers!

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Thx a lot man but that's around the same price I found on the other site, before handling fees, etc. I appreciate it though. I'm just a cheapskate ky boy sol I guess? Lol. Oh well...time to deal with the scalpers!

I suspect scalpers wont come down much off of face value until right at gametime, so if you want to see warmups, tour the arena, hit the pro shop, etc, you might want to go ahead and secure your tix now.

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
I suspect scalpers wont come down much off of face value until right at gametime, so if you want to see warmups, tour the arena, hit the pro shop, etc, you might want to go ahead and secure your tix now.

Thx...I keep refreshing craigslist every 5 mins! Lol

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
Is scalping allowed near the arena, maybe I will have more luck that way?

ouendan1

Mar 14, 2009
Las Vegas
I'm rather impressed with the price jump in just one year. I asked this board back in March of last year about tickets to a Kings-Preds game and I ended up getting a pair of tickets on the side the Kings shoot twice about 7 rows off the ice for $85 total, so just over $40 a ticket. These tickets have jumped up a lot!

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
I'm rather impressed with the price jump in just one year. I asked this board back in March of last year about tickets to a Kings-Preds game and I ended up getting a pair of tickets on the side the Kings shoot twice about 7 rows off the ice for $85 total, so just over $40 a ticket. These tickets have jumped up a lot!

Its just because we are the reigning champs. I got in but the game sucked!

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

where did you end up sitting and how much did you pay?

and how did a Kings fan end up in Louisville?

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
where did you end up sitting and how much did you pay?

and how did a Kings fan end up in Louisville?

Ended up in the lower level. Paid $50 each ticket, not bad. Mainly I started following the Kings back in the early 90s. I always loved their colors when I was younger and I guess that's where it started. Plus I was a metal head and a lot of bands seemed to be Kings fans.

Btw I loved yall's arena. Great fans, great facilities, great surrounding. 1st class all the way for sure. I will pull for the Preds as my #2 team now. I plan on making it back to Bridgestone for sure! Thanks to those of you that tried to help, you rock. :yo:

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

I rather enjoyed it. Took Rachel to her first game, and she enjoyed it as well :)

I hope you had a good time in Nashville anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad