Kings on a 4 game win streak, currently longest in the NHL

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
3 goal loss?....I don't.
You would if you had watched the game.
It was 3-0 after one and 5-0 at one point . Vegas chased Quick. It wasn't like one of Vegas' goals was an empty netter either
Vegas took their foot off the pedal in the third when the Kings scored their goals. Vegas was rolling their bottom lines, not hitting, just running out the clock.

It was a blowout and far and away the Kings worst game of the season

Other Kings fans...thoughts? Did our asses get blown out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Satire and Byfield

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
It was 3-0 after one and 5-0 at one point . Vegas chased Quick. It wasn't like one of Vegas' goals was an empty netter either
Vegas took their foot off the pedal in the third when the Kings scored their goals. Vegas was rolling their bottom lines, not hitting, just running out the clock.

Fine, i guess you have a point there.
BTW. Cool screen name. (haven't seen Forrest Gump in a while)

Reactions: Lt Dan

Anguyen92

Aug 23, 2020

Yeah, I say we got our butts kicked in the first game against Vegas and that it wasn't even close. The 2nd game, I felt better when the Kings went against the Golden Knights, just couldn't pull off the W. Probably be the only top team of the West that would give us the most problems as I'm feeling a bit better about them against the Avs or Blues.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

It was a blow out. Those were garbage time goals for the Kings.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego

Sorta, we were down Roy and Walker while playing some "kids" who were not as good as they have been recently. Giving up 4 power plays also didn't help.

Tvillewr419

May 17, 2019
Comming back to you with a 3-0 shutout against the Blues last night. :naughty:
On a nice roll right now. Nice to finally get our decimated D core back. It can turn with more D injuries, but TMac has this team buzzing right now.

a win is a win, but beating the AHL blues squad they are rolling out right now isn’t a tall task. Missing a top pair D and 3 legit top 6 players

missing currently: parayko 1D, tank 1RW, bozak 3C, thomas 2C, Schwartz 1/2LW and Barby 4W many of which who also contribute to our pp/pk, we just hanging on right now and hoping we don’t fall too far lol

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
a win is a win, but beating the AHL blues squad they are rolling out right now isn’t a tall task. Missing a top pair D and 3 legit top 6 players

missing currently: parayko 1D, tank 1RW, bozak 3C, thomas 2C, Schwartz 1/2LW and Barby 4W many of which who also contribute to our pp/pk, we just hanging on right now and hoping we don’t fall too far lol

We lost Roy, Walker, AA and Lizotte in one game...So I feel ya. Glad they came back ok with face shields and all.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

Oh we know. Just surprising that the Kings are on this winning streak with a D core with very limited experience. We had 4 rookie dmen in few of those game.

Doughty
Anderson- 23 career games
Walker-117 career games
Roy- 107career games
Bjornfoot- 8 career games
Strand- 7 career games
Matta- 440 career games, he's was supposed to play with Doughty but he has been disappointing so now he's looking fine in the bottom pairing

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009

To be fair, this was the game after the Kings lost both Roy and Walker. Lizotte and Athanasiou were both out due to COVID too. That was easily the lowest point of the entire season.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Is this kings team as good as their 6 game win streak indicates? Longest current win streak and tied for the longest this year. Maybe not since the Blues were injured so much.

But the kings also weren't as bad as the 5 game losing streak right before this. The kings lost Roy and walker and were forced to play 4 rookies and have MacDermid in the top 4.

One thing is certain. The kings are streaky.

TheIceman93

Apr 11, 2016
A Jinx thread. I love it. Please post more of these.

- Your loving neighbor down the street

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
upload_2021-2-25_1-42-52.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Gentle reminder that the Kings had won 7 straight to close out last year as well, so this is less of a fluke than one might think. Plus arguably the current team is better.

Kings-Wild this weekend features two of the hottest teams in the league--who ever thought they'd say that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad