GDT: Kings @ Ducks - 7:00 pm - Televised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Our d looked like we're skating on concrete there

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
The Kings' goal says more about Wagner's speed than it does about Pettersson's speed.. Wagner played for Regina the season before last and scored many goals exactly that way.

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Sherwood shows some surprisingly good hockey IQ with a nice drop pass to Cogs there.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The Kings' goal says more about Wagner's speed than it does about Pettersson's speed.. Wagner played for Regina the season before last and scored many goals exactly that way.
They had this super-imposed video of him going stride-for-stride with McDavid. Guy can fly. If he ever figures out his puck handling he will be a nice player for LA

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I missed the two goals. How were they?
First goal was a beauty. Silf with a bullet off the pad, Rico recovers, Kase sets a pick on the defender in front of the net, letting Rico wrap around the tied up players to bury it stick side.

Second was a lucky bounce off of Campbell's shoulder, Gibbons driving the net prevented Campbell from recovering it.

Reactions: Exit Dose

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
If you wiped me of any knowledge of the reports and rankings and just asked to pick out our two best prospects from what I’ve seen in preseason games, I would say Comtois and Sherwood. Sherwood seems to pressure the other defense with his speed whenever he is on the ice.

Terry is still a non-entity 5 on 5 but had a nice shift on the power play. He definitely has the tools to pull it together soon but he is having trouble adjusting to NHL speed and strength.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It's fun to think about what he'll look like a year from now
Fingers crossed he can make plays like that rush up the middle on a consistent basis. If he can, that's a star in the making and an infusion of much needed speed in today's NHL.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I missed the two goals. How were they?

Nice passing play and a smart pick in front by Kase that allowed Henrique to step right across the crease and tuck it past a completely beat Campbell.

High point shot from Sustr after some good sustained pressure from the 4th line, it was misplayed and rolled down Campbell's back. Gibbons crashed into the crossbar awkwardly as it went in.

Reactions: Exit Dose

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Steel loses every board battle. He's Ritchie level in terms of going into the boards and getting the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->