Kings News: Kings Announce New Helmet Sponsor

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
No thanks. I prefer wasting my time doing more enjoyable things than talking to empty headed California government workers.

So how much was your viewing experience ruined by those orange dots? Do we need to contact the Kings PR department to wash the jerseys in between periods to get rid of the equally distracting pit stains?

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
I don't see the helmet advertising going away even after the fans can come back. I do wish they would hold off on the on ice advertising until they get technology that worked properly. It didn't happen during the Kings games that I saw, but I was watching other games this weekend and it would glitch and vibrate like the glass ones used to. That is super distracting to the eye when watching the game.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't see the helmet advertising going away even after the fans can come back. I do wish they would hold off on the on ice advertising until they get technology that worked properly. It didn't happen during the Kings games that I saw, but I was watching other games this weekend and it would glitch and vibrate like the glass ones used to. That is super distracting to the eye when watching the game.

That was also my guess as to why they didn't go with jersey advertising this year as well--once that door is open, it's likely not going to close.

kingsholygrail

Fastest Series Loss 0-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
So how much was your viewing experience ruined by those orange dots? Do we need to contact the Kings PR department to wash the jerseys in between periods to get rid of the equally distracting pit stains?
Oh it was blinding. It almost distracted me from seeing how much the Kings suck. Almost.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If I'm being honest I didn't even see the dots. I know they were there, but I don't see how they could have been any sort of distraction any more than a new shoulder patch or something.

And at least it's not a giant TOYOTA or Taco Bell or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad