Rumor: KINGS 2018-19 Season - The Luc and Rob Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Random mod joined in and closed the thread for whatever reason. This site makes no sense. Who the hell cares about the number of pages

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Bottom 5 NHL and AHL team. Garbage top to bottom.

Combined record of 3-11-4. 48 GF and 80 GA.

I've been saying there's a systemic problem that goes beyond players, coaches, or just drafting or development. It's everything.

The entire organization is not playing an acceptable level of hockey.

What's Rob Blake's email address again?

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Haven't spent much time here this week due to the Kings sucking ass....are you telling me the Kings are sitting at 2-7-1 and Blake has yet to do a goddamn thing?? Nothing?!

Reactions: The Butcher

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Daniel Brickley a -10 in Ontario, easily the worst on the team.

And you guys wanted him in the NHL?
Forbort plus minus is Even, Zero, second best on the team, and he gets to take a seat. Let alone only given up two PP goals against top units in just over 20 minutes of PK. Does he sit tomorrow again?

Reactions: Reaper45

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Remember the days when the Kings would suck, but the 'experts' would say it's bound to turn around soon due to their CORSi stats? Yah, we don't even have that.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Remember the days when the Kings would suck, but the 'experts' would say it's bound to turn around soon due to their CORSi stats? Yah, we don't even have that.
I remember watching this video and thinking, we may suck now but wow does it look good in the future. We've got young stars such as Jack Johnson, Alexander Frolov, Dustin Brown, Anze Kopitar, and Michael Cammalleri.

Now we can't really say that. We just suck.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I received an email from Stubhub saying LA Kings tickets are a steal. I checked out tomorrow's game and found I could buy seats in the Premiere Section for $37. Still not going, watching the Rams play the Packers instead.

This should be an indication to AEG that the revenue is about to dry up. A Sunday matinee game against the New York Rangers and the best seats in the house are only $37 on the secondary market.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I received an email from Stubhub saying LA Kings tickets are a steal. I checked out tomorrow's game and found I could buy seats in the Premiere Section for $37. Still not going, watching the Rams play the Packers instead.

This should be an indication to AEG that the revenue is about to dry up. A Sunday matinee game against the New York Rangers and the best seats in the house are only $37 on the secondary market.

They'll just blame it on the historic 5-games-in-LA-in-one-day thing.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kovalchuk on the third line?

I mean, he may mesh well with Amadio. Lewis and Kempe have been tire fires though.

Not a fan of reuniting the 70s line

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
How does Thompson continue to play?

He's one of 3 guys that they can rely on to take a faceoff, and he's a non-top minute guy that kills penalties. Probably most importantly, because the franchise is now a joke country club, he makes $1.65m, so they probably feel like they have to get something, anything, for that money going out.

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
with brown back it makes sense to check the 70s line in the same game. small risk, potentially big reward. just to check, imho it will be a line-checking game, with very fluid lines. i'm kind of optimistic with brown back. at least stevens is trying with some compass calibration.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Looks like Kempe might be scratched. At least he can't get a penalty in the press box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad