Movies: Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (May 24, 2024)

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Huh, I always wondered if they were going to do another Apes movie. I'm not sure how necessary it is, but eh why not.

As long as they continue to have strong ape characters and have the right balance with the human characters I'll be happy. One thing I always liked about the last three movies where the apes were actually the main characters.

In contrast with the Transformers movies where they kept on focusing on Shia Leboeuf's character(which was fine for the first movie but come on...).

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Huh, I always wondered if they were going to do another Apes movie. I'm not sure how necessary it is, but eh why not.

As long as they continue to have strong ape characters and have the right balance with the human characters I'll be happy. One thing I always liked about the last three movies where the apes were actually the main characters.

In contrast with the Transformers movies where they kept on focusing on Shia Leboeuf's character(which was fine for the first movie but come on...).

Humans can't speak anymore, so it should be very ape focused.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Hm, then when starts the original story of Planet of Apes?
Most of it takes place in 3978, or 2000 years into the future, so this new movie is about 1650 years before the original story. Still lots of time to milk with sequels.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad