Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 3

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

That Vagrant holiday stuff is pretty funny. When I was younger I was into finding ways to get into stuff for free or stowing away in places overnight that were closed and sleeping there, just really for the sake of it when visiting somewhere. I'm still reasonably skilled in this regard.. heh. This guy was paying for all the planes, trains? Amateur. ;) Go full hobo and find ways to get on transportation for free.

Alexander Supertramp

RIP

Last edited:
Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton

I remember reading the Fangoria issue on this when it came out. Still haven't watched it so I'll make a point to do so. Here's one that me and my buddy rented when we were kids. We weren't supposed to be able to rent it (VHS...not Betamax ;)), but the guy was friends with my buddy's Dad. Military.

Last edited:

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
I remember reading the Fangoria issue on this when it came out. Still haven't watched it so I'll make a point to do so. Here's one that me and my buddy rented when we were kids. We weren't supposed to be able to rent it (VHS...not Betamax ;)), but the guy was friends with my buddy's Dad. Military.

Reminds me of this movie:

I haven't seen the movie Driller Killer but I see it's on YouTube so I will check it out.

Reactions: Dorian2

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Kind of a weird interview. I like the start of it and saying she doesn't put one of the other sex above the other, but then she contradicts saying that more men should be feminist's, and that men have some sort of reluctance to be feminists..

I mean thats a bit odd. Because the suggestion that men would want to be feminists is saying its something to aspire to. Which is saying that female is the desired trait. Of course the nodding interviewer caught none of that, and didn't ask about it.

Emma is even suggesting that men not crossing over and becoming feminists is some sort of insecure fault. Instead of just being comfortable with maleness.

References to Blind spot, Man box, seems like sexist analysis to me. With the male laughing along at pretty obvious misandry..

Note to interviewer; You're not getting a date with Emma Watson no matter how hard you try..;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad