Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 3

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Defund the police so that there will be even more crimes committed. Eventually there will be mass shootings when people get tired of having their businesses looted. It's time for the peaceful protesters to start telling the non peaceful ones to f*** right off.

Our media is so f***ed up I have to swim all the way to Australia to get common sense news. Here they just lap up whatever the lefts say. Oh peaceful protest was so peaceful, "its like the summer of love again" This actually stated by the Seattle mayor.

Keep voting idiots like this into office and see what happens.

Seattle mayor says armed occupation of her city may turn into 'summer of love'

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting

Seattle is a total gong-show.

Idiot news question at 2;09. jebus christ.

"How do we end the cycle of more police, more crime, more police, more crime"

Host states a blatant leveraged question, is rebutted, then says her question "wasn't putting belief on it" at all. mouth breather then looks confused the rest of the interview.

She's then confused about the reply which blows her idiocy away. Her whole expression being my brain hurts, thinking hard...

Huge part of the problem is idiots on the news. Could there be IQ testing..

I mean this level of thinking is the window of our news on so many stations.

Qualifications; Young, blond, dumb hair cut, suit, smiles a lot, and looks congenial in some way. Then opens mouth and neurons fall out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
I laughed when this happened a couple months ago in Seattle

The "summer of love" rioters actually marches to "Jenny Durkans mansion, to bring DEMANDS to her doorstep because she doesn't seem to hear us any other way."

Every civic legislator anywhere should study the Seattle example and know that you can kowtow to any demands all day and it doesn't matter, they'll show at your doorstep with their demands. At which point you'll be calling the police you tried to defund.

At that point Jenny said "its time to end the protests" oh, because it came to her front door MANSION. Guess she didn't expect that.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
I completely agree that the powers that be are doing their best to divide people into groups. Strength has always come in unity, not division.

8;41 is the bang moment, stated twice for effect. Powerful, head on. He nails it. Purposeful division, certainly not desire of peace and harmony and all benefit.

Its the whole problem with the non stop examination of the negative to for the purpose of saying its all wrecked, its all ruined, lets burn it down, by marxist factions.

Constant focus on what is wrong will find wrong. This is not likely to result in building, in growth, in improvement. Its root efforts at Deconstruction. The goals are not peace. That should be seen as problematic from the outset.

Last edited:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I completely agree that the powers that be are doing their best to divide people into groups. Strength has always come in unity, not division.

Of course.....but if that guy cant see that some people may feel more aligned with "a made up community" than with the status quo which has brought on the current....measurable inequalities.....than he has his head......quite far....up his ass.

Reactions: Dorian2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->