Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I went with a few friends to see it and afterwards was told it isn't the same unless Robert England is in the movie.
Completely agreed. That was my thing I had against it. I think it was done too soon. Freddy Vs Jason was done just a few years before it so Englund was still pretty fresh in people’s mind. It’s so hard to replace him

The sad thing is.... because it bombed so hard, I’m not sure we will see another one any time soon. It’s a shame, that was one of if not my favourite horror movie of all time. I loved all the nightmare on elm streets.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Alright guys, should I marathon Are You Afraid of the Dark, or Goosebumps?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
TMNT are now on Netflix. I use to love them growing up. Watch first one on the weekend. Probably watch the others at some point this week, although it's suppose to be nicer you I might spend more time outside this week.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

This game is said to be the worst game ever made and nearly destroyed the gaming industry.

If you can find one now in mint condition with the box it’s worth a fortune. I watched the documentary where they dug them up after Atari buried them in a New Mexico landfill. It was kind of surreal seeing all that effort to dig up a bunch of old games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->