Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Canada has a list of 21 serial killers according to Wikipedia
US has over 400 serial killers according to Wikipedia

Keep in mind this is not intended to refute you. Just thought I'd do a quick search on the subject since I've been interested in it since I was about 15. Started with Manson and the Family stuff for me I think. I got into the Occult aspect of it at the same time. Maybe younger if we include the Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, and the Omen in the mix. Wonder if my yearly subscription to Fangoria and written papers in College on Witchcraft have anything to do with my personality traits. I like growing herbs and plants too. ;)

Countries That Have Produced The Most Serial Killers

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
Keep in mind this is not intended to refute you. Just thought I'd do a quick search on the subject since I've been interested in it since I was about 15. Started with Manson and the Family stuff for me I think. I got into the Occult aspect of it at the same time. Maybe younger if we include the Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, and the Omen in the mix. Wonder if my yearly subscription to Fangoria and written papers in College on Witchcraft have anything to do with my personality traits. I like growing herbs and plants too. ;)

Countries That Have Produced The Most Serial Killers

In the documentary Killing of America (1981) its stated that many believe society in US began to take a downturn when JFK died.

Reactions: Dorian2

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
It's interesting to note that the homicide rate across the US began to spike in the middle of the 1960's and continued at this rate until the 1990's and once the early 2000's started it's been steadily decreasing.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Cleaning the yard. I needed a beer break
@Leonardo87 Wore this shirt just for you buddy lol

upload_2020-7-5_16-32-53.jpeg

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lol, looks like you are relaxing and drinking a beer while your wife is in the background doing the yard work? :laugh:

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Anyone else have significant issues trying to post on the mains? I have had roughly half my posts deleted on there by some unnamed coward for having discussions about return to play, covid, Spittin Chiclets, etc.

Can't think of more than one instance I've had my posts removed on our Oilers board here, and I was acting ridiculously. I'd like to point out that the mods here are seemingly far more reasonable and 'cool' than the ones who trawl through the mains. Cheers boys...

As for killing time, I've been playing a lot of guitar, coding (mostly re-learning maths), and Oldschool Runescape. Lot of time on the computer these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad