Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Over the last year I have really gotten into Critical Role and have been working my way through their first campaign. It is really entertaining if you have the patience for each of the 3-4 hour episodes.

I don't watch it myself, but my daughter's been into that for a while now. That DM is crazy good.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Man owning an older home that needs a bunch of little work is exhausting and a good way to pass the time lol

Reactions: Dorian2

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
No problem!

Two more interesting serial killers:

Rodney Alcala was a guest on the TV game show "The Dating Game" back in the late 70's, and was chosen by the contestant in the end.

This, while he was actively murdering young girls and women (let that sink in).

Randall Woodfield was the "I-5 Killer" and a former NFL draft pick of the Packers.

Randall Woodfield - Wikipedia

LOL.. You honestly read my mind. I was going to mention Alcala but was too tired and signed off. I thought of I5 too but before then. There's an entire podcast series on Alcala. The Dating Game Killer by Wondery. Quite interesting.. That lady contestant was kind of creepy too. lol ,, Is their a good site for true crime and serial killers ? Not a site that'll give me a virus like Xhamster..:laugh::naughty:

Last edited:

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
LOL.. You honestly read my mind. I was going to mention Alcala but was too tired and signed off. I thought of I5 too but before then. There's an entire podcast series on Alcala. The Dating Game Killer by Wondery. Quite interesting.. That lady contestant was kind of creepy too. lol ,, Is their a good site for true crime and serial killers ? Not a site that'll give me a virus like Xhamster..:laugh::naughty:

List of serial killers in the United States - Wikipedia

Site that I use.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
When you really do your research the 1970's and 1980's were quite wild in the US and not just along the west coast but from coast to coast.
OK,, thanks. Long list. I'll look through them. I've been on my true crime binge lately. I usually leave it alone for a while then return to the subject. It get's to be too much to take for long stretches.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
OK,, thanks. Long list. I'll look through them. I've been on my true crime binge lately. I usually leave it alone for a while then return to the subject. It get's to be too much to take for long stretches.

Huge...Huge difference between Canada and the US in terms of total mass murderers and serial killers from the past decades to now.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad