Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Ghislaine Maxwell has finally been arrested. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she "kills" herself like Jeff.

Wouldn't she require a conscience?

What a despicable human being. Whats worse than a man paying for sex with underaged?

A women procuring victims and selling them.

What on Earth took so long for her to be arrested?

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Wouldn't she require a conscience?

What a despicable human being. Whats worse than a man paying for sex with underaged?

A women procuring victims and selling them.

What on Earth took so long for her to be arrested?
I doubt this is anything more than theater, unfortunately. She is as connected as it comes.

Her father is the grandfather of using comprising evidence to blackmail politicians. Look up Robert Maxwell + Mossad.

Ghislaine is an alleged Mossad agent, and has direct connection to Netanyahu. I doubt anything of consequence will happen to her.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I doubt this is anything more than theater, unfortunately. She is as connected as it comes.

Her father is the grandfather of using comprising evidence to blackmail politicians. Look up Robert Maxwell + Mossad.

Ghislaine is an alleged Mossad agent, and has direct connection to Netanyahu. I doubt anything of consequence will happen to her.

Was not aware of any of those details, thanks. I always did know she already had money, came from money, and that there was no reason for her to be doing what she was.

Which makes her actions all the more deplorable, as if they are not heinous enough. Its purely predatory, and sadistic, that she did these things.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Was not aware of any of those details, thanks. I always did know she already had money, came from money, and that there was no reason for her to be doing what she was.

Which makes her actions all the more deplorable, as if they are not heinous enough. Its purely predatory, and sadistic, that she did these things.

Her father committed "suicide" on his yacht. The theory is, he became compromised and had to be eliminated. She then assumed the role of procuring teenage girls, because that is all she knew growing up.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018

The reason I did not watch the Netflix documentary is because it left out a lot of crucial information, by design of course.

Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israel

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Whitney Webb is second to none in terms of journalists covering Epstein.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The Mrs and I watched the first two episodes of Netflix's reboot of "Unsolved Mysteries". Instead of spending 15 minutes on four different segments, each episode focuses on a specific unsolved case. The second episode is messed up. If you don't walk away believing the husband is 100% involved in his wife's murder, watch it again-lol. So many redflags he offers, the biggest being 24 hours after his wife went missing, he changed all the locks on his house and didn't allow his step-son in to gather his belongings or anything. That screams he knew his wife wouldn't be coming back home...I'm sure the cops know he's involved somehow but can't prove it.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
The Mrs and I watched the first two episodes of Netflix's reboot of "Unsolved Mysteries". Instead of spending 15 minutes on four different segments, each episode focuses on a specific unsolved case. The second episode is messed up. If you don't walk away believing the husband is 100% involved in his wife's murder, watch it again-lol. So many redflags he offers, the biggest being 24 hours after his wife went missing, he changed all the locks on his house and didn't allow his step-son in to gather his belongings or anything. That screams he knew his wife wouldn't be coming back home...I'm sure the cops know he's involved somehow but can't prove it.
Just noticed this on there tonight as well. But it's my bedtime lol so can't start one at this hour.

Reactions: McFuhryous

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Gonna give it a go!! Thanks.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Most notorious murderer in American History Ted Bundy:

The Bundy movie with Zac Efron as Bundy was pretty good.

Gary Ridgway was probably the most low-key serial killer ever. Got away with murdering prostitutes in the Sea-Tac area for nearly 20 years. I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a major motion picture about him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad