Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Cpt. Fallustina
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I don't know whether or not to take the fact that you listed me as separate from everyone else as a compliment. ;)
It's a compliment although there's a bunch of great people here. WTF happened to the site though !!! Ads everywhere now. ED medication ads and portable ac units...Lol.. Holy S***
Screenshot (38).png

Last edited:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Please recommend one. I use opera browser on mobile and get "oh your using an adblocker " and it covers the whole screen so I can't use the site. One suggestion for Windows too please.

I use Adblock Plus for both PC and Safari on phone. Also use uBlock Origin for PC in case Adblock misses anything. Not sure how that would work with Opera though. Both of them are pretty much set them up and forget about them.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

Captain Fantastic

Cpt. Fallustina
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I got an ad with the headline "Saskatoon Named One of America's Rudest Cities".
LOL..you or someone probably said something about Saskatoon and that came up. Devices always listening.

I'm glad you closed all your "other" browser windows before taking a screen shot. ;)
Right,:laugh: ..I mentioned something about Margot Robbie on Twitter and this comes up. I F*****g hate Google Chrome on Windows or mobile. I've started using DuckDuckgo as a search engine. I need more though. Look at Margot..lol..I've never mentioned anything about ED or AC units..at least not lately..:naughty:.
Screenshot (40).png

Reactions: Cloned

Captain Fantastic

Cpt. Fallustina
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I use Adblock Plus for both PC and Safari on phone. Also use uBlock Origin for PC in case Adblock misses anything. Not sure how that would work with Opera though. Both of them are pretty much set them up and forget about them.
Thanks so much and what browser do you use on Windows? Onion Tor ...lol

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Spending my time lately studying maths and getting into data science. Learning Python, SQL, and R. If anyone here has any recommended resources, feel free to reply to this or PM me. Cheers!

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Spending my time lately studying maths and getting into data science. Learning Python, SQL, and R. If anyone here has any recommended resources, feel free to reply to this or PM me. Cheers!

Fanatical bundles has a bundle right now with some good resources for Python. Check it out, good price for them too. No sure about the others though.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Been following this show for a while now. Some great interviews. I'll assume it's been discussed elsewhere. Following the Gordon Ramsay line. NSFW?o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: MesstoFace11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->