New York Islanders: Kieffer Bellows Returned to Bridgeport

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
But...but...but it’s not a trade. Garf could have made this move.

WAKE UP LOU! THE WOODS ARE BURNING!!!!
Huh??? Lets see what the guy can do. True it cannot be any worse than Dal Colle and Kuhnhackl, but your post and dripping sarcasm makes it sound like we just added McDavid.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Wow. That one bad game by Kuhnhackl cost him his job. Good for you Barry.

nO AccOunTaBilITy

giphy.gif

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
Or, you know, give him no chance.

Bellows-Barzal-Eberle? There was little chance that we would see that right away. Trotz is reluctant to put Beauvillier together with Barzal and Eberle (like two years ago), there is even less chance with Bellows. That said, I'm still a little surprised to see Dal Colle and Bellows on the same line. I feel like they won't see much ice time. I would have rather opted for: Beauvillier-Nelson-Dal Colle and Bellows-Brassard-Bailey. It would have given a better balance.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Bellows-Barzal-Eberle? There was little chance that we would see that right away. Trotz is reluctant to put Beauvillier together with Barzal and Eberle (like two years ago), there is even less chance with Bellows. That said, I'm still a little surprised to see Dal Colle and Bellows on the same line. I feel like they won't see much ice time. I would have rather opted for: Beauvillier-Nelson-Dal Colle and Bellows-Brassard-Bailey. It would have given a better balance.
Yeah. I’m surprised to see Bellows and Dal Colle on the same team.

Bellows and MDC on the same line is like having a ball and chain around each ankle.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
You are friggin obtuse bro.
No I just dont think your "witty" retorts (every time the team does anything) directed at those of us who correctly believe the GM has done nothing in 2 years are really all that funny.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Dal Colle has slowly but steadily improving his play as the season has gone on. Sadly, Brassard looks completely toast at this point, so while I like the wings on the third line, it's really weak up the middle.

I'm happy to see Bellows get the opportunity. That 3rd line has killed us all year so it'd be impossible for him to be worse than whomever he replaces there.

Reactions: bigtim1988

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Dal Colle has slowly but steadily improving his play as the season has gone on. Sadly, Brassard looks completely toast at this point, so while I like the wings on the third line, it's really weak up the middle.

I'm happy to see Bellows get the opportunity. That 3rd line has killed us all year so it'd be impossible for him to be worse than whomever he replaces there.
I just don't see the improvement from MDC that you're talking about.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL

I believe the adverb you were looking for was "glacially".

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
the real question is, how many periods will it take for Bellows to outscore MDC?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad