KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 6

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Rylov joins severstal....who is going to play for cska next year. Ok I get it Nesterov and Grigorenko are likely coming back but you need to rall 4 lines and at least 6 dman

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Rylov joins severstal....who is going to play for cska next year. Ok I get it Nesterov and Grigorenko are likely coming back but you need to rall 4 lines and at least 6 dman
Guessing you talk about Rykov. Is it a done deal? If I know, he got an offer-sheet from Severstal, CSKA has a week to match it. According to this report, Korostelev got also the offer-sheet from Lokomotiv but CSKA matched it. Then traded him to Magnitka for financial compensation.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Rendulic would have been a really good addition for a team that hasn't announced any noteworthy signings yet but I'm afraid the only thing connecting him to that rumor is the first two letters of a team he has actually signed with.

Reactions: pukovnik

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Rendulic would have been a really good addition for a team that hasn't announced any noteworthy signings yet but I'm afraid the only thing connecting him to that rumor is the first two letters of a team he has actually signed with.

If not for pandemic he would have stayed in Mannheim, as they offered him considerable raise for next (20/21) season.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Guessing you talk about Rykov. Is it a done deal? If I know, he got an offer-sheet from Severstal, CSKA has a week to match it. According to this report, Korostelev got also the offer-sheet from Lokomotiv but CSKA matched it. Then traded him to Magnitka for financial compensation.
So, now official, CSKA did not match Rykov´s offer-sheet from Severstal.

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
Will Mikhail Grigorenko be back to the KHL? According to the media source, he has an offer from one of the league teams. Anyone know which one?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
It's Svedberg. But since he doesn't take up the import slot it's hard to find too much wrong with it.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
High payroll oft-injured player? Really, nothing wrong...interesting
Why do you assume he is a high-paid player by CSKA standards? I don't think beating whatever Barys is paying their #3D is exactly breaking the bank. Also, it's almost certainly less than what a Russian player of a similar profile would be expecting to get in the world where Albert Yarullin gets paid what was it, 40kk per year?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Great start :laugh: Kazakh sources also linked Metalnikov to them but I definitely don't know how to feel about the team which hasn't announced any signings by the middle of June and ones that got leaked are a couple of bottom pair Ds.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Great start :laugh: Kazakh sources also linked Metalnikov to them but I definitely don't know how to feel about the team which hasn't announced any signings by the middle of June and ones that got leaked are a couple of bottom pair Ds.
They probably have agreements with agents, just waiting to make it official. The team will be awful though, you know it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad