KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 6

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Voinov joins Dinamo Mo. I really don't get this guy, he misses seasons like they are out of style....(I know he wants to play and live in NA, but there are wants, and there is reality...)

Interesting. He certainly was a very good player before "retirement".

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Do you steal groceries at the store by paying for them?
I would counter - if you go to a store and buy out all the groceries there for the money you got for nothing, including the ones that will go rotten in your fridge, because you don't need them or know how to cook them, while keeping the rest of the people in your town hungry, are you doing the right thing?

All that while the head of the grocery store is the same person who just gifted you these money to begin with and tailored the sale practices in that store (cashiers only serve you) to your wants.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
After so many talks about "completely new team," this feels more like getting the old band together now. Import goalie also spelled trouble for them last year.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Sure he is, he might be good enough to play in the top-6 for Admiral. But that tells more about KHL than it does about Kirk.

KHL isn't like the NHL where the fact that you are in the league tells something on its own. Plenty of mediocre ECHL-level players have been cycled through numerous KHL teams.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Sure he is, he might be good enough to play in the top-6 for Admiral. But that tells more about KHL than it does about Kirk.

KHL isn't like the NHL where the fact that you are in the league tells something on its own. Plenty of mediocre ECHL-level players have been cycled through numerous KHL teams.
Stop offending NT player Timkin :)

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019

Such as? Maybe some AHL players but the elite teams are looking for more

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
It can play 5 but carry I don't even know anymore. We definitely did see SKA carry 7. Also, non-Russian teams basically have no player limitations.
The Russian team can skate five foreigners in a game, but they can have as many foreigners as they want on season´s roster. As we know, Kazakhs & Belarussians are not considered as foreigners anymore. The Russian club can have maximum of one foreign goalie on season´s roster. Non-Russian clubs need to have at least 10 "home players" on season´s roster, so Jokerit needs to have 10 Finns. Read ГЛАВА 7. ЗАЯВКА КОМАНД КЛУБОВ

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Well this seem entertaining:

upload_2021-5-30_18-3-23.png

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well I stand corrected about the whole Fedotov situation. Seems weird to me but ok. I'd say Dynamo are the biggest winners but funnily enough this makes every goalie on the WC team a backup option.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad