KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 6

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
So it appears CSKA wanted to go the SKA route at first, as in trading Goldobin to Amur and letting them deal with the problem. But Goldobin's camp asked them to play nice and just avoid the middle man while he finds a new team. Which, of course, is Magnitka for like 5th time this season.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
You forgot to add "deeply respected mr Gennady Nikolaevich Timchenko"

Before this season SKA and CSKA flooded russian hockey with oil/gas money, collected almost all decent players like a vacuum cleaner and done it for years.
So, dont expect the attitude towards deeply respected Nikolaevich or Arkadievich to change in a moment.
No need to be pathetic. I just used his civil name.

Guessing you mean Borisovich

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
No need to be pathetic. I just used his civil name.

Guessing you mean Borisovich

Yeah, confused Rotenbergs.
But you should get what I am saying.

And yes, it's strange when someone is using a full name like that in an online conversation. Sounds like deeply respected Leonid Ilyich. You are a foreigner, so probably don't know the meme though

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Stereotypes are always a bad thing as tgey never resemble reality. And I never said every criticism of Russia is russophobia. I said russophobic narratives are the reason people go with stereotypes instead of reality.

The stereotypes resemble the reality. They are not 100% accurate but they are useful(very often at least).

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
It is perfectly possible to use stereotypes while knowing that rules have exceptions. I will tell more, you live like this.
I don't. You should try going beyond basic psychology. Many people do and that is exactly what is causing their perception troubles.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
So it appears CSKA wanted to go the SKA route at first, as in trading Goldobin to Amur and letting them deal with the problem. But Goldobin's camp asked them to play nice and just avoid the middle man while he finds a new team. Which, of course, is Magnitka for like 5th time this season.
SKA route would be having 3 full rosters on the payroll and claiming to have space under the cap still haha

Reactions: Rigafan

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Jokerit produkt Markus Hännikäinen returns home after his NA adventure. There were some doubtful rumours floating around about Harri Pesonen signing as well, but I don't think it's happening now

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Sibir said they let Jormakka go because they have better options. They are the most Finn-friendly team in the league so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Pesonen was to land in Novosibirsk.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Anybody with a comment on Ak Bars & its 7 foreigners (de facto 9)?
Well, since the SKA did it of course everyone else will start doing it too. The flood gates are open, what is there to comment.

At least they have some reason to do it since a) Azevedo is gone for who knows how long; 2) they can still get rid of Cormier and Pesonen is the player of very much same ilk

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Another genius move by SKA who are playing the cap game with two farm teams in the KHL, trading Yakimov to their farm team Sochi, for the two players they traded to their farm team in Sochi just in June. Anything sounds wrong, unethical or unsportsmanlike....nope, not at all:)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Another genius move by SKA who are playing the cap game with two farm teams in the KHL, trading Yakimov to their farm team Sochi, for the two players they traded to their farm team in Sochi just in June. Anything sounds wrong, unethical or unsportsmanlike....nope, not at all:)
What's exactlu unethical and unsportsmanlike? Or are you goona accuse wuthout proof in line with the current "policy of the Party"?

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
Just heard that Justin Azevedo wants to terminate the contract with the Ak Bars. What is going on with him?

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Just heard that Justin Azevedo wants to terminate the contract with the Ak Bars. What is going on with him?
Family related. His wife is pregnant and he said he's done for the season anyway, in Kazan and in general, just want to spend time with his family right now and can't think about hockey at the same time

Reactions: rohky

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I don't need to prove an axiom, it's clear as daylight to anyone who is willing to think beyond state propaganda.
The question is which state's propaganda. Don't bщther answering It is a rhetorical one. You are very well in line with your propaganda though. even using their method of making empty claims without backing it up in any way.

It is clear as day you are delusional about Russia at least.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad