KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Atlant trades Kadeykin to SKA for Malyshev.

Kadeykin is a promising 20 year old who has had a slow start. SKA won this trade, but I suppose that Atlant also got some money in addition to Malyshev. But how is Kadeykin going to get playing time in SKA?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Ville Leino's NHL career is done, at least for upcoming season.

He had KHL offers already on the table but he chose to go to Bruins training camp.

Who knows where he ends up, my guess would be Switzerland.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Trubachyov signs with seva, he still holds a few records fir that club.khomitskiy traded to Omsk for glukhov and lauta ( seems like they are rented out to torpedo )

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Atlant trades Kadeykin to SKA for Malyshev.

Kadeykin is a promising 20 year old who has had a slow start. SKA won this trade, but I suppose that Atlant also got some money in addition to Malyshev. But how is Kadeykin going to get playing time in SKA?

Iv seen him 4x already this season, was invisible when I saw him. Going to SKA wont help his case unless he's thinking of playing defence :laugh:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Mamashev outlasts Fedotenko at Devils camp - theres a surprise

Also no word on the Loktionov front yet as to landing places

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Mamashev outlasts Fedotenko at Devils camp - theres a surprise

Also no word on the Loktionov front yet as to landing places

I hear that his wife (Renat's) is working in NY, that's why he is trying to get into the NHL, but my guess is he will sign with the AHL team at some point.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Talinder is going to be out long term he dislocated his shoulder the other night

Yes and are most likely to sign with AIK (Sweden2) or Linköping if he decides to sign somewhere, doubt he'll want to go to KHL.

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
if growing tired means coming making millions and refusing to learn the language then I agree with this definition.
And what is wrong with that? The Czechs and Slovaks are the only ones who are able to actually make use of that. For any other import, learning Russian would be a waste of time, it's really difficult to master at an appropriate level.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
if growing tired means coming making millions and refusing to learn the language then I agree with this definition.
Lehterä actually learned to speak some Russian in his time in Novosibirsk and he never had anything bad to say about the city. He said he had a good life there.

loppa*

Lehterä actually learned to speak some Russian in his time in Novosibirsk and he never had anything bad to say about the city. He said he had a good life there.

Yeah, some russians learn some english when playing in the NHL too...

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, some russians learn some english when playing in the NHL too...
Lehterä is more of an exception than a rule. I don't know that any other Finns have learned any Russian language in spite of playing there for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad