Youtube: [KHL] Svitov vs Gratton

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I remember Svitov as a big lug who didn't do anything, but apparently he can really throw. Jesus.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
When you fight Svitov on his distance, it will always end the same way, two bricks instead of fists.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I want to see Artyuhkin - Svitov fight because Gratton really laid a beating down on Arty. Mostly Svitov tries to play hockey tho, not look for fights but you know Gratton had this date circled on his calendar for a while.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
After the crap he pulled when he played with Vityaz, I'm glad to see Gratton taking such a BEATING. Not that I have much consideration for Svitov, but a GREAT toe 2 toe fight nonetheless! :yo:

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I want to see Artyuhkin - Svitov fight because Gratton really laid a beating down on Arty. Mostly Svitov tries to play hockey tho, not look for fights but you know Gratton had this date circled on his calendar for a while.

I'd like to see a title match as well, but I doubt these 2 would ever fight. Look at their friendly discussion after Saprykin knees Animal:

od71

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, Gratton was lucky: Svitov didn't break his face bone as he did it to Alex Emelin despite several heavy punches.

P.S. This fight was more interesting than Klitchko - Povetkin

Last edited:

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Yeah, Gratton was lucky: Svitov didn't break his face bone as he did it to Alex Emelin despite several heavy punches.

P.S. This fight was more interesting than Klitchko - Povetkin

That's right. I remember now. Svitov's the guy who broke Emelin into pieces for running around like a jackass, trying to take people out.

NHL could use this guy. He's developed into a real rat-killer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad