KHL Shop in English?

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Hi guys,

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this thread. I am new in this forum and have been encouraged by another question which seems OK, so would like to ask: Does KHL have an official online shop offering service in English language and of course, shipping in EU? I was only able to find a Russian one and got lost in it - wanted to buy an Avangard hoodie, now looking for shovels for kids. :laugh:

RussianLad

Nov 10, 2015
Hey, i see this post is a little older but if your still interested, what i did was on google chrome it asked me if i wanted to translate and it went all to english

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Hey, i see this post is a little older but if your still interested, what i did was on google chrome it asked me if i wanted to translate and it went all to english

Yeah man, I am still interested! :) But... What website did you use for it? Yes there is a KHL shop in Russian and by using translator, you can get it to English but there are many important details about shipping or transaction so I can't fully trust about translation. Moreover, products don't look good, really. :shakehead

Stife

Nov 25, 2012
Finland
https://lutchusa.com/ California USA

Incase u want to get jersey's, caps or limited amount of other stuff like scarfs. My jersey and cap came in one week and it costed 25$ to Finland. They also have very fast customer service, so maybe you can email them and ask if they could get the stuff u want.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Thank you Stife, I guess that's the only viable option for me now, taking what Exarz wrote into consideration as well. KHL organization itself really doesn't care at all about this marketing stuff.

Stife

Nov 25, 2012
Finland
Also I got my stuff last season, now I checked the site and it says.

"Please note, currently the turnaround is approximately 3-4 weeks from the date you place the order until you receive it in your hands (USA customers). Add on an additional week for clients in Europe."

Thats lame tho, but I guess the site gets more popular every year.

Eigenspace

Feb 6, 2015
Thank you Stife, I guess that's the only viable option for me now, taking what Exarz wrote into consideration as well. KHL organization itself really doesn't care at all about this marketing stuff.

Yeah, I mean Russia -> USA -> Europe? How hard can it be to just translate the website into English and add world-wide shipping? I am sorry to say but this is a typical mindset for Russian companies; the world outside CIS doesn't exist for them.

Uskoton

Nov 16, 2015
Manchester, England
Hi guys,

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this thread. I am new in this forum and have been encouraged by another question which seems OK, so would like to ask: Does KHL have an official online shop offering service in English language and of course, shipping in EU? I was only able to find a Russian one and got lost in it - wanted to buy an Avangard hoodie, now looking for shovels for kids. :laugh:

http://dinamorigashop.lv/en/shop is the closest you will get. The KHL store on KHL.ru will ship worldwide now too.

coyotechrisz

Apr 21, 2004
http://dinamorigashop.lv/en/shop is the closest you will get. The KHL store on KHL.ru will ship worldwide now too.

@Uskoton can anyone confirm this? Didn't find anything about this on the site yet.

Mailed them to about shipping costs to Europe, but didn't get a reply at all.

Now they have more items available, and really some good stuff which i want to buy. But not sure if they ship to Europe.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
@Uskoton can anyone confirm this? Didn't find anything about this on the site yet.

Mailed them to about shipping costs to Europe, but didn't get a reply at all.

Now they have more items available, and really some good stuff which i want to buy. But not sure if they ship to Europe.

I just put items in the basket and was going to ship. it gave me prices to the UK, however...

http://stores.ebay.com/khl-fan-shop

they have some official store on ebay that ships world wide also.

coyotechrisz

Apr 21, 2004
Thank you Rigafan, gonna check that out.

Saw my only KHL games in Riga, was a great stay and bought some stuff there, mainly Dinamo of course!

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Thank you Rigafan, gonna check that out.

Saw my only KHL games in Riga, was a great stay and bought some stuff there, mainly Dinamo of course!

Dinamo is the best :handclap: well the best fans anyway! SHAME about the team these days.

There is a new shop for Dinamo DRofficial or something on facebook but no online store as of yet :shakehead

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Is there a shop in Riga selling Dinamo or HK Riga souvenirs at the moment? Stockmann used to have some pretty random stuff before, and Narvesen small items, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. Unfortunately their webpage contains no information.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Is there a shop in Riga selling Dinamo or HK Riga souvenirs at the moment? Stockmann used to have some pretty random stuff before, and Narvesen small items, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. Unfortunately their webpage contains no information.

Last time I was in Stockmann (january) they only seemed to sell the jerseys. The stall/shop during game day inside the Arena seems to be the best place to buy any Dinamo/HK and KHL gear. There is a sport shop just outside the city centre, take the tram that goes towards the Arena, number 9 or 10? and you will see it, only a small shop but has a lot of hockey stuff.

Also check out he random Riga souvenir stores they have t shirts and whatnot. Also the shop 'RANDOMS' in the old town but its very expensive!

Reactions: Albatros

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad