KHL Season 2018/2019

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
My personal feelings aside, I don't think it is healthy for the competition to have a week-long break right before sheet is about to hit the fan. There are only a bunch of games left. We're arguably at one of the most important points of the season. And what, booom, another international break. Goodbye harmony, goodbye form. If there is no escape from international break, at least make it at around 10 to 12-game mark before the end of the regular season.

Reactions: aonb

Section Netherlands

Feb 8, 2019
Very nervous for the derby match against Dynamo Moskva today. Dynamo has one point on us with one game less played. Especially nervous because Vityas is creeping up in the standings, and coming 7th or 8th means facing CSKA or SKA in the first leg of the playoffs.

Reactions: Rigafan

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Very nervous for the derby match against Dynamo Moskva today. Dynamo has one point on us with one game less played. Especially nervous because Vityas is creeping up in the standings, and coming 7th or 8th means facing CSKA or SKA in the first leg of the playoffs.
don't be nervous, I hope you play us in the play offs - you will only be nervous for 4 games :)

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Well, at least you were right with your concerns bro.
Gusev is an APG+ player - 60 helpers so far in 57 games. I hope, he'll come to the NHL, he's nothing to prove in the KHL.
I believe finally getting the KHL scoring championship will be the icing on the cake. If Nikita does it, he'll be only the 4th winner of that trophy in the KHL history. To think he went undrafted twice...

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
In west, Loko will get 3rd seed. In east, Salavat are going for 6th. We have two spots guaranteed. It's sappening. The playoff picture is becoming clearer. We already know who will make the playoff for the most part but the pairings are still not determined. It is quite possible that we'll have Loko-Spartak, Jokerit-Dynamo and Barys-Torpedo but not a single pairing has been set in stone yet.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
In west, Loko will get 3rd seed. In east, Salavat are going for 6th. We have two spots guaranteed. It's sappening. The playoff picture is becoming clearer. We already know who will make the playoff for the most part but the pairings are still not determined. It is quite possible that we'll have Loko-Spartak, Jokerit-Dynamo and Barys-Torpedo but not a single pairing has been set in stone yet.
As the KHL reported, Jokerit - Dynamo Moscow is the first clear pairings.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
I'm happy to see that bottom East is doing much better than bottom West. Both Amur and Admiral won four of their last five games. Amur's loss came today in Vladivostok. Well, it doesn't mean anything since most of the games were totally irrelevant but it still looks nice on the table. In terms of parity, this season has been among the best, in my opinion. Even the worst team, Slovan, had 15 wins out of 61. This is bad but decent for the worst team of the league. It shows that even the worst teams are capable of putting up a fight and winning some games here and there, instead of being punching bags with only five to six wins at the end of the season.

2018/19 is far from over but I'm already looking forward to 2019/20 season. If I recall correctly, salary cap limitations will be more strict. I'm wondering if it will change anything for top clubs and force them to ship out some top talent.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
So it happenned:Gusev and Kaprizov lead the league in points and goals respectively. NHL scouts might want to rethink their strategies(they won't and it's for the better).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad