KHL pool anyone?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Had this idea since the last winter or so, would somebody be interested in playing like domestic version of KHL fantasy? I'm thinking rotisserie scoring, 5 (6?) categories (G, A, SOG, W, Sv% (+/-?)), I'd update the results once a week every weekend, same thing with roster transactions. Usual waiver priority (who picks last has first waiver claim), I'm thinking 6F, 4D, 2G.

So, anyone interested?

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Had this idea since the last winter or so, would somebody be interested in playing like domestic version of KHL fantasy? I'm thinking rotisserie scoring, 5 (6?) categories (G, A, SOG, W, Sv% (+/-?)), I'd update the results once a week every weekend, same thing with roster transactions. Usual waiver priority (who picks last has first waiver claim), I'm thinking 6F, 4D, 2G.

So, anyone interested?

Is there anything like Yahoo fantasy that can be used for KHL?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Is there anything like Yahoo fantasy that can be used for KHL?

There is some kind of fantasy game in Russian but I'm not really sure where and not sure how good is it. I used to play Russian football league fantasy like 5 years ago on championship.ru and it wasn't good at all.

WiscMNwildfan

May 31, 2012
I was in a fantasy KHL league for the past two years and I enjoyed it. One of the biggest problems with the KHL is trying to keep track of the players since they can be cut at anytime. Last year I had two players cut shortly after the season began!

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
Sports.ru fantasy - HF Boards League. Everybody's invited!
Invitation code: bc5f1ed81166

How to join?
At your team screen go to the Leagues /Лиги/ section => copy the code into the Custom Leagues /Лиги пользователей/ bar => press Join the League /Вступить в лигу/ => welcome!

I can make an image manual to help, if needed.

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Sports.ru fantasy - HF Boards League. Everybody's invited!
Invitation code: bc5f1ed81166

How to join?
At your team screen go to the Leagues /Лиги/ section => copy the code into the Custom Leagues /Лиги пользователей/ bar => press Join the League /Вступить в лигу/ => welcome!

I can make an image manual to help, if needed.

I've joined. Mozyakin was a beast for me today with 44 points and got a win from Koshechkin too. Nice start for my boys.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Hfboards pool? I'm in.

Doesn't it work like, players you pick score points and it affects? Alot of work to do for pool keeper.. BUT.. if you are into it, I would surely like to be in.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Doesn't it work like, players you pick score points and it affects? Alot of work to do for pool keeper.. BUT.. if you are into it, I would surely like to be in.

Yeah, it would had been but I will just let sports.ru do the job for me, let's all join that league Spektanto provided a link to.

P.S. I guess it can be too late for me, but still :D

P.P.S. It would had been more interesting with a draft but I guess this is good too.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
The sports.ru fantasies go live every year but as far as I know I might be the only one playing it. Most people here probably have hard time reading/puting in effort reading in Russian. It also requires much more weekly work than most NHL fantasies if you want to be competitive.

Reactions: Witte49

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->