KHL Playoffs / Gagarin Cup 2013 • Quarterfinals

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
That I call an amazing game 7 !!! Instead of leaning back and waiting for the one decisive goal both teams play with pure offense! :)

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
great 7th game, till now the best series.

hats off to both teams
hatsoff.gif

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Wow. What an end to this series. Ak Bars win 4-3 today and 4-3 in total. No team deserved being thrown out of competition! Best hockey of all Gagarin Cup playoffs this year! :handclap:

od71

Apr 8, 2012
That's why I love hockey. I doubt that AkBars after such a series will recover before the Eastern conference final

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I'm with you guys. Like I already said, SKA - Traktor for the finals! :nod:

I like it when we upset people. Nothing like upsetting ppl rooting for SKA. No grudges against Traktor. It will be a good series. Still, may the better green team win! :naughty:

od71

Apr 8, 2012
Why would we need to recover?

For Traktor series vs Avangard was pretty easy. As for Kazan, it seems to me they left it all on ice against Salavat. I'm not sure will they fully recover emotionally and physically. The series against Traktor begins after tomorrow.

Who knows. Or may be vica versa, it turns them on. I remember sick PO series AkBars vs Avangard with Jagr (more crazy than we are talking about now). When Kazan was 15 sec short of getting ousted from PO. I remember Jagr's premature smile. After that Bill said: thanx Ava, they turned us on.
AkBars became champion

Last edited:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
For Traktor series vs Avangard was pretty easy. As for Kazan, it seems to me they left it all on ice against Salavat. I'm not sure will they fully recover emotionally and physically. The series against Traktor begins after tomorrow.

Who knows. Or may be vica versa, it turns them on. I remember sick PO series AkBars vs Avangard with Jagr (more crazy than we are talking about now). When Kazan was 15 sec short of getting ousted from PO. I remember Jagr's premature smile. After that Bill said: thanx Ava, they turned us on.
AkBars became champion

This is the PO. It makes no difference how tough a series you've played was. It takes 16 wins. And nobody knows it better than the AkBars core. Believe me, it can be a problem to Traktor more than to AkBars. AkBars got rolling in this series. Traktor has to find their wheels again after a layoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad