KHL Pick 'em Playoff edition, Gagarin Cup

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Hey guys,

Well it's down to the final 2. Same format as the previous rounds. I haven't had a chance to do the results for round 3 yet, but I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow sometime. Once I know what the standings look like I'll determine what the points will be for the final round. May double or triple them, but not decided yet. Happy picking :)

Gagarin Cup Final:

Magnitka v SKA

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
SKA 4 - Magnitka 3 - SKA 24 - Magnitka 21 - Final score - 1-0

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
SKA: 21 goals
MMG: 14 goals

SKA takes it four games to two, final game score 5-2.

Not even sure how to feel about this series... SKA has put together a wonderful team, for which being unable to win the cup would be a shame. On the other hand, MMG is from East and definitely a team to like especially for "romantics" like me, yet they also had strong times and already has two cups. People say KHL is far from being one-sided but to me it feels like we've been seeing SKA, Magnitka and maybe Ak Bars in recent years, not any other team... I have no idea what this has to do with this thread or post, either. OK, I'm gone. Good luck all. Hopefully, it will be a good series at least.

Acallabeth

Heart ablaze
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
SKA - Metallurg Mg 4-2, goals 22-17, final game 5-3.

But I would trade my obvious victory in the picking thread for Magnitka slaying the dragon (and becoming the dragon).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->