KHL (Kontinental Hockey League) 2012-2013 General Discussion part III

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Now he can be maybe the first player with championship rings from the 2 best leagues in one season.
But there is one little obstacle. Washington Capitals must win Stanley Cup.

YashinWorksHard

Jun 14, 2012
About HC Spartak Moscow

I would like to know the reason of their failure in the past ten years. It's all about money? Any reason to believe in a bright future?

Also, i don't see their youth team well represented with u17, u18 and u20 russian national teams, however, the red army always is very well represented, also other teams like Traktor and Ak Bars.

Thanks!

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I would like to know the reason of their failure in the past ten years. It's all about money? Any reason to believe in a bright future?

Also, i don't see their youth team well represented with u17, u18 and u20 russian national teams, however, the red army always is very well represented, also other teams like Traktor and Ak Bars.

Thanks!

They have G Sheytyorkin, D Demidov in RUS NT U18 in Sochi. F Khokhlachev, Voronin, G Zheldakov in RUS NT U20 last yrs. Now their juniors, MHK Spartak, are in finals of MHL. Maybe they dont have supertalents, but have solid youth (yes, Traktor/Ak Bars/CSKA are better). The problem is if youth does not get chance in seniors.

I see problem with money, it is not easy to make play offs, win Gagarin Cup, is you have low budget. As I know, they want to increase budget, we will see.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
well based on the rumors their budge it going to increase. The majority of their youth hasn't been grown in their system.
Unstable ownership/sponsorship and a poor arena with low attendance was/is their problem.

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
There is an arena being built in Moscow at the place of some former factory - 12k-seats Arena of Legends. The stadium has chances to become the home of Spartak in the future.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
From my understanding, Dynamo and Spartak want to hold games there so it will be no ones perminent home base. This situation kind of sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->