KHL cards

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I haven't been able to pick up any yet but I absolutely love the 2013 KHL Gold set, a nicer set than at least 80% of the NHL releases in the last two years.

TheNomad

Jul 26, 2013
Some jersey cards from 2010-11.

Viktor Kozlov/Sergei Mozyakin (2011 Gagarin Cup) - 4 color

Maxim Sushinsky - 3 color

Kevin Dallman - 2 color

Danis Zaripov - 2 color

Alexander Perezhogin - 2 color

Ivan Tkachenko (RIP) - 2 color

TheNomad

Jul 26, 2013
From 2011-12 season, Generation Next set.

Vladimir Tarasenko

Evgeny Kuznetsov

I have the complete set which is:

Valery Knyazev
Nikita Zaitsev
Vladimir Tarasenko
Vladislav Kartayev
Yefim Gurkin
Evgeny Kuznetsov
Nikita Nesterov
Emil Galimov
Maxim Berezin
Bogdan Potekhin
Sergei Kalinin
Roman Berdnikov
Nikita Pivtsakin
Stanislav Bocharov
Anton Burdasov
Sergei Yemelin
Maxim Kitsyn
Zakhar Arzamastsev
Alexei Ishmametyev
Dmitry Lugin
Pavel Zdunov
Yaroslav Kosov
Albert Yarullin
Emil Garipov
Filipp Savchenko
Nikita Tochitsky
Artemy Panarin
Nikita Dvurechensky
Roman Rukavishnikov
Andrei Sergeyev
Sergei Barbashev
Nikita Gusev
Nikita Kucherov
Artyom Voronin
Ilya Yezhov
Semyon Valuisky
Ignat Zemchenko
Bogdan Kiselevich
Maxim Chudinov
Dmitry Korobov
Bohumil Jank
Jiri Sekac
Juris Upitis
Ainars Podzins
Dmitry Vishnevsky

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
What is the value of a lot of these cards? I always look to hunt down several cards and I'm a Igor Grigorenko fan, but some of his harder to find cards some guys I've talked to have asked for hundreds of dollars which naturally is turned down. Just curious as I've collected some RSL and KHL cards for years.

TheNomad

Jul 26, 2013
What is the value of a lot of these cards? I always look to hunt down several cards and I'm a Igor Grigorenko fan, but some of his harder to find cards some guys I've talked to have asked for hundreds of dollars which naturally is turned down. Just curious as I've collected some RSL and KHL cards for years.

I'm not positive as prices change, but the jersey cards are somewhere between $10-15 dollars value each.

The complete set of Generation Next is $50-60.

As far as Grigorenko, I would never pay that much for a card of his. He's a good player, but that asking price is too high. Some of his RSL cards from his Lada Togliatti days are still under $10, so I don't know what cards would be so much higher.

thoves

Apr 18, 2012
I have 30-35 cards from the KHL Gold Collection.

Autographed:

Malkin
Engqvist
Thoresen
Zuccarello
Shipachyov
Bochenski
Yablonski
Peretyagin
Blatak
Filatov

Final series Autographed & Jersey

Popov

Part of the game-jersey:

Semin
Zinovyev

All-Star jersey Silver:

Antipin
Dallman
Garnett

All-Star jersey Gold:

Radulov

+ 3 rookiescards, 3 goaltenders, 4 Without borders and 3 Gamemakers silver.

I also have a East vs West Jersey card from Kuznetsov from the last "all-Star collection"..

And 30++ lockoutplayers cards from the regular cards & 15 Two worlds-One game lockoutcards from the All-star collection.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
I'm not positive as prices change, but the jersey cards are somewhere between $10-15 dollars value each.

The complete set of Generation Next is $50-60.

As far as Grigorenko, I would never pay that much for a card of his. He's a good player, but that asking price is too high. Some of his RSL cards from his Lada Togliatti days are still under $10, so I don't know what cards would be so much higher.

Yeah, I'll always hunt ebay and talk to a few guys. All the Lada cards on ebay I already have. I've seen pics of others,but have never been able to find them. There is a Grigorenko card with him in a Wings jersey(pic from preseason game that looks like photo was taken off of google and made into a card.) Supposedly a limited number were made,but as much as I love Grigs I won't pay anywhere near that. Not sure if someone is fishing,but I"m not biting. Hell I have 3 game worn jerseys of Grigs and those cost me less than the card would...lol. I've heard from afew that some cards are not actual cards..I guess counterfits or not legitimate companies. Just someone producing a few cards. If anyone knows where I can find any Grigo cards I would highly appreciate it or have info on the values of some of his cards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad