KHL again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ref88

Feb 14, 2018

Read this guys tweet and if you click on it there are 21 points he has. Basically the KHL was set up this year to allow SKA to significantly go beyond league rules due to Putin (team is 6X higher than league salary cap). Called it a fake season. Crazy, insane stuff and TGF the NHL! Cam't say I'm shocked.

Reactions: Chrisinroch

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018

Read this guys tweet and if you click on it there are 21 points he has. Basically the KHL was set up this year to allow SKA to significantly go beyond league rules due to Putin (team is 6X higher than league salary cap). Called it a fake season. Crazy, insane stuff and TGF the NHL! Cam't say I'm shocked.

That’s one brave dude. I applaud his honesty and criticism but Putin is a deplorable person who isn’t afraid to assinate anyone who criticizes him.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I mean, just looking at the rosters it's quite clear that SKA will win.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
For those who have actually watched SKA play this playoffs it’s not like they are actually completely dominating their match up.

Thankfully they have a really good goalie and has stopped a bunch of chances where the 2 games that went into OT could have went the other way.

Thought they were gonna lose yesterday with all the dumb penalties they were taking and how awful there PP looked but somehow one bad coverage and tie game.

By the way lots of skill in the KHL definitely fun to watch.

Reactions: cgf

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Why would it be?

Home -> Formus -> General Hockey Discussion -> National Hockey League Talk

And a thread about KHL and how Russia is bad.

Yesterday, an entire thread (not on the main board) was locked, because one little part of ONE post wasn't about the thread.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
How long till the typical KHL defenders come in and tell us this is just the result of media bias against Russia?

Nah, it's not about Putin. It's about Jesus himself. SKA is Jesus' favorite team, that's a well known fact in Russia. That's why they always win...

Btw, if you wanna get the most honest information about Trump, ask Feminist Current. If you want to get the most honest information about Russia, ask Malamud.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
Nah, it's not about Putin. It's about Jesus himself. SKA is Jesus' favorite team, that's a well known fact in Russia. That's why they always win...

Btw, if you wanna get the most honest information about Trump, ask Feminist Current. If you want to get the most honest information about Russia, ask Malamud.
Pretty much everything Malamud said is indisputable fact though, so regardless of whether or not he's biased against Russia his point is still valid.

myzteriouz

Dec 4, 2011
"favorite" thing there for me is the penalties in Game 1...12 minors for Severstal, plus 2 more minors in OT, against 0 for SKA...never have a seen such a lopsided penalty count. and they STILL needed OT to win it xD

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
"favorite" thing there for me is the penalties in Game 1...12 minors for Severstal, plus 2 more minors in OT, against 0 for SKA...never have a seen such a lopsided penalty count. and they STILL needed OT to win it xD
People on this site have a meltdown if penalties are like 4-2. I can't imagine the shitstorm if a playoff game's penalties were 12-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->