KHL 2014-2015 General Discussion - Part II

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
That Nazarov guy seems like a nice guy.

He is good at producing media drama. That much is warranted.

Right now nothing seems certain. The prosecution is at it. SKA denies everything. Let's get some popcorn.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
SKA has released a video from their office allegedly taken at the date of the conflict, showing Kozlov walking in and out of that meeting.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
SKA has released a video from their office allegedly taken at the date of the conflict, showing Kozlov walking in and out of that meeting.

No dates or times in the video.

The doctor is supposedly the msot respected in the league and even won the award for best doctor in KHL so it wouldn't really make sense for him to make this stuff up.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
There are a couple of witnesses on this video. Should be easy enough to find them.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
There are a couple of witnesses on this video. Should be easy enough to find them.

Allegedly it happened in a meeting at a table with basically the whole SKA top staff. There should be more than enough witnesses for questioning.

Last edited:

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
I have a question to our mates from Sweden or those who watches SHL.
Is Kabanov a good player?
SYu wanted to sign a contract with him this season but he asked too much (according to our GM).

Boundlessvladde

May 17, 2015
Sweden
Kabanov has improved really well this year and was a fan favorite in Skellefteå, Has great passing skills but does hold the puck to much sometimes instead of passing it. Great player

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
I have a question to our mates from Sweden or those who watches SHL.
Is Kabanov a good player?
SYu wanted to sign a contract with him this season but he asked too much (according to our GM).

He was pretty good until his CHL injury. He is a good SHL player, not elite though. I think he is a 20-30 point in KHL if healthy.

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
-5JHoMrboko.jpg

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->