KHL 2014-2015 General Discussion - Part II

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
KHL teams training camp locations:

Source: http://www.iltalehti.fi/khl/2015070719962037_jr.shtml

Finland:
Pajulahti - Severstal (end of July till beginning of August)
Rovaniemi - CSKA (2 weeks in July)
Valkeakoski - Lokomotiv Jaroslavl (2 weeks in July)
Valkeakoski - Sibir Novosibirsk (About 1 week in beginning of August)
Vierumäki - SKA (1 week in beginning of August)
Vierumäki - Spartak (2 weeks in July)
Ak Bars Kazan (2 weeks in July) (Location unknown)
Jokerit probably trains in Vierumäki too?, camp starts 20.7

Other European countries:

Bulgaria - Neftehimik (till 11.7)

Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany - Metallurg Magnitogorsk (2 weeks in end of July)

Latvia - Lada (2 weeks in July)

Italy - Traktor (2 weeks in end of July)
Italy - Vitjaz (10 days in July)

Slovenia - Salavat Julajev Ufa (2 weeks in July)
Slovenia - Torpedo (2 weeks in July)

Swiss Alps - Barys Astana (2 weeks in July)
Swiss Alps - SKA (1 week after Finland)

Czech Rep. - Amur Habarovsk (10 days in august)
Czech Rep. - Avangard Omsk (2 weeks in July)
Czech Rep. - Avtomobilist (2 weeks in July)
Czech Rep. - Dinamo Minsk (2 weeks in July)
Czech Rep. - Jugra Hanty-Mansijsk (2 weeks in July/august)
Czech Rep. - Metallurg Novokuznetsk (2 weeks in July/august)

Belarus - Moscow Dynamo (2 weeks in July)

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Apparently Russian papers saying SKA are trying to pay the doctor to keep quiet but he's going to report it to the police anyway.
First I red that Nazarov said the punch is somebody's joke and SKA denying it...now I red that Roman Rotenberg haven't wanted to comment the news yet.

Maybe there is some truth afterall...Nazarov already in trouble and the camp haven't even began :laugh: nobody didn't see this coming :sarcasm:

Though it's Russia. Anything is possible.

punchonico99

Jan 2, 2014
Quebec
Nazarov is an embarrassment for the league. I don't understand why he still has the right to coach after all these disgraceful incidents.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Nazarov is an embarrassment for the league. I don't understand why he still has the right to coach after all these disgraceful incidents.

I don`t understand why he was signed to begin with ,hes a pretty ****** coach IMO. SKA is just adding more reasons to hate them i guess :popcorn:

loppa*

KHL teams training camp locations:

Source: http://www.iltalehti.fi/khl/2015070719962037_jr.shtml

Finland:
Pajulahti - Severstal (end of July till beginning of August)
Rovaniemi - CSKA (2 weeks in July)
Valkeakoski - Lokomotiv Jaroslavl (2 weeks in July)
Valkeakoski - Sibir Novosibirsk (About 1 week in beginning of August)
Vierumäki - SKA (1 week in beginning of August)
Vierumäki - Spartak (2 weeks in July)
Ak Bars Kazan (2 weeks in July) (Location unknown)
Jokerit probably trains in Vierumäki too?, camp starts 20.7

Other European countries:

Bulgaria - Neftehimik (till 11.7)

Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany - Metallurg Magnitogorsk (2 weeks in end of July)

Latvia - Lada (2 weeks in July)

Italy - Traktor (2 weeks in end of July)
Italy - Vitjaz (10 days in July)

Slovenia - Salavat Julajev Ufa (2 weeks in July)
Slovenia - Torpedo (2 weeks in July)

Swiss Alps - Barys Astana (2 weeks in July)
Swiss Alps - SKA (1 week after Finland)

Czech Rep. - Amur Habarovsk (10 days in august)
Czech Rep. - Avangard Omsk (2 weeks in July)
Czech Rep. - Avtomobilist (2 weeks in July)
Czech Rep. - Dinamo Minsk (2 weeks in July)
Czech Rep. - Jugra Hanty-Mansijsk (2 weeks in July/august)
Czech Rep. - Metallurg Novokuznetsk (2 weeks in July/august)

Belarus - Moscow Dynamo (2 weeks in July)

Why are these guys going outside of Russia?

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
Why are these guys going outside of Russia?
i would say for motivation.. it is good to have camp somewhere else far away for 1 or 2 weeks...
during season anyway they travel trough whole russia (and riga,helsinki, minsk, zagrbe and bratislava :) or stay at home base..
for example in soccer many european top clubs come to austria for summercamp...

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
i would say for motivation.. it is good to have camp somewhere else far away for 1 or 2 weeks...
during season anyway they travel trough whole russia (and riga,helsinki, minsk, zagrbe and bratislava :) or stay at home base..
for example in soccer many european top clubs come to austria for summercamp...

Roman Rotenberg has been pushing LÃ¥ngvik resort/hotel as a summer training camp site for KHL teams.

loppa*

lol, too bad u can't understand russian.
if u wanna hear about rotenbergs (putin, sechin) and a conflict interest. then this clip (it' the first part) is a pure gold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMhw3zqoz4

Spasiba dlja youtube link. Ja mogu panimat' ruski jazik, no, ja njeznaju mnogo slova. Ja ga ocjen medleno ucu mnago gada.

You could sum up the main thing from the video though, in a sentence or two? :)

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
Spasiba dlja youtube link. Ja mogu panimat' ruski jazik, no, ja njeznaju mnogo slova. Ja ga ocjen medleno ucu mnago gada.

You could sum up the main thing from the video though, in a sentence or two? :)
krasivo na russkom govorish, ya pochti vse ponyal:)
a very close friend of putin speaks about putin's coming to power (actually it's he, who proposed to make him president) and about putin's friends. u'll get a clear understanding about how the friends got their wealth and why your question about some finnish resort, rotenberg and a conflict of interest sounds a bit quaint.

loppa*

krasivo na russkom govorish, ya pochti vse ponyal:)
a very close friend of putin speaks about putin's coming to power (actually it's he, who proposed to make him president) and about putin's friends. u'll get a clear understanding about how the friends got their wealth and why your question about some finnish resort, rotenberg and a conflict of interest sounds a bit quaint.

But I thought that the oligarch group came to their wealth in yeltsin's period, and the putin was just yeltsin's hand picked ******* who continued to support the oligarchs?

Speaking of which - who were the main financing people of Russian hockey back in the mid 1990s compared to today? Is there much of a change or no? I guess there is far more money now though, than in the mid 1990s...

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
:facepalm:Dozhd? Are you even serious? Those idiots would make up anything to crap on Putin.
i don't care about the channel, pugachev, on the other hand, is a very intriguing person. whether to believe him? let everyone decide for himself
Speaking of which - who were the main financing people of Russian hockey back in the mid 1990s compared to today? Is there much of a change or no? I guess there is far more money now though, than in the mid 1990s...
compared to today there's no financing, lol.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Does he own it also?

Conflict of interest screams loud, if so. :shakehead

Yes, he owns it now. It used be owned by his father and uncle but they sold it due to sanctions. It has not made a profit since the it's been in the Rotenberg's possession and it's actually bled big money. Roman cozied up with Teemu Selänne and he also wants to build a hockey arena there and start a "Selänne Academy". Of course with Finnish bureaucrazy, might take years before anything gets done. But the point was that he wants Russian KHL teams to use it as a base during summer training camps. I've heard some people say the whole place stinks of money laundering though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad