Recalled/Assigned: Khaira and Puljujärvi on IR, Josh Currie recalled

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Hope they put Currie in the top 6. Guy has a hot stick right now and throwing him in the bottom 6 to rot is a terrible idea. Run him with McDavid and Drai and just see what happens

Give him a spot with drai and McDavid.

We have nothing to lose at this point by trying out everyone in a scoring role and see who can take advantage of the opportunity

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Sounds to me like there is a pending deal for Jesse. The team might feel the need to protect him (not play him and still maintain positive optics) in the mean time. IR does that.

Good to see Currie get called up.

Reactions: dawunderboy

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I wanted Currie to get a callup but this is a waste with dinosaur Hitch at the helm. He'll give him 6-8 minutes with Cave then will get sent down promptly a few games later. Good for him to reach his dream though.
Too bad for me as a fan because I quite enjoy watching him in Bakersfield. I wonder if they bump Yamamoto up to that line now.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Sounds to me like there is a pending deal for Jesse. The team might feel the need to protect him in the mean time. IR does that.

Good to see Currie get called up.

Would a healthy scratch not accomplish the same thing? Also doesn't he have to have a medically valid reason for IR?

Im thinking he just hurt himself in practice or off ice. Maybe it's minor and they have a trade lined up so they're using the IR to allow Currie to come up, but couldn't he have come up anyways with Khaira on IR and Manning being re assigned?

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I wanted Currie to get a callup but this is a waste with dinosaur Hitch at the helm. He'll give him 6-8 minutes with Cave then will get sent down promptly a few games later. Good for him to reach his dream though.
Too bad for me as a fan because I quite enjoy watching him in Bakersfield. I wonder if they bump Yamamoto up to that line now.

That fossil is just as much of a problem as our lack of personnel

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Can you trade someone while they're on IR?

I believe you can, the other team just has to agree to take them on in the condition they're in and can do their own medical tests to verify.

Reactions: Cloned

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->