Khabi and Zubov might play!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
according to SovSport and SportExpress both Zubov and Khabi were not against playing at the World Cup, and will be in Moscow in July to meet the Russian Federation.

Some good news... finally :jump:

В понедельник состоялась пресс-конференция главы Федерации хоккея России (ФХР) Александра Стеблина. Как сообщает корреспондент "Газеты.Ru", Стеблин заявил, что в составе сборной России на Кубке мира выступит играющий в НХЛ защитник Сергей Зубов.

Также на пресс-конференции выступил глава Федерации хоккея России Александр Стеблин, который заявил, что Николай Хабибулин не отказывался играть за национальную команду. По его словам, голкипер "Тампы" скоро приедет в Москву, где обсудит вопрос своего участия в Кубке мира с тренером сборной Зинэтулой Билялетдиновым

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Slick Nick said:
В понедельник состоялась пресс-конференция главы Федерации хоккея России (ФХР) Александра Стеблина. Как сообщает корреспондент "Газеты.Ru",
Awesome.. :bow:

Slick Nick said:
Стеблин заявил, что в составе сборной России на Кубке мира выступит играющий в НХЛ защитник Сергей Зубов.
Ya right.. :shakehead

Slick Nick said:
Также на пресс-конференции выступил глава Федерации хоккея России Александр Стеблин, который заявил, что Николай Хабибулин не
:joker:

Slick Nick said:
отказывался играть за национальную команду. По его словам, голкипер "Тампы" скоро приедет в Москву, где обсудит вопрос своего участия в Кубке мира с тренером сборной Зинэтулой Билялетдиновым
Really? Oh my.. that is bad..

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Good news for Russia if true:

"On Monday took place the press conference of the head of the
federation of hockey Russia (FKH&#Y0SHCH' Aleksandr steblin. As reports correspondent "newspapers.Ru ", Steblin stated, that in the composition team Russia on the goblet of peace will come
out the playing in NKHL defender Sergey Zubov.

Also at the press conference appeared the head of the federation of
the hockey of Russia Aleksandr Steblin, which stated, what Nikolai Khabibulin did not reject to play for the national
command. According to him, goalkeeper "tampy" soon will arrive to Moscow, where will discuss a question of its participation in the goblet of
peace with the trainer composite Zinetuloy Bilyaletdinovym"

"Goblet of peace" :joker: You gotta love those online translators!

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Gazeta.ru used Zubov's picture from his time with the Rangers :lol:

It was like 9 years ago! Hahaha.

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
Khabibulin said himself that he did not want to play for Russia.. until I hear it from his camp I wouldn't believe one things out of Russia

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Slick Nick said:
It's not...

From tampa; iz Tampy
From moscow; iz Moskvy

get it :)
Thank you for clearing that up, it sounded kind of funny. :D

BAuldie said:
Khabibulin said himself that he did not want to play for Russia.. until I hear it from his camp I wouldn't believe one things out of Russia
I'm with you. Much as I'd love to see him play, I'll believe it when I see it.

sbutler66

Feb 25, 2004
Imagine the situation if Russia secretly had all their players training away as we speak and spanked everyone in the tournament.... or spanks everyone with a team made up from some NHLers and RSL players :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad