OT: Keybank Center Remodeling Survey

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Anyone else get this? Seems exploratory but it's nice to know they have changes on the mind. Had to laugh at the "how do you feel about the Sabres organization" question though.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Pretty bad day to release something like that. The internet air is poisonous surrounding the Sabres right now, and a lot of it is justified.

Reactions: jc17

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Just did this. Glad they're asking opinions.

They're selecting additional groups of fans for smaller group discussions on the topic. If somebody is selected on here, this would be a good place to collect ideas from the group.

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
Mines done. Some interesting pictures in there and one of them appears to be the Blues arena. Not sure they can remodel the arena to that extent in an off season. well, I guess given how long our off seasons are it's viable. :help:

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Just did this. Glad they're asking opinions.

They're selecting additional groups of fans for smaller group discussions on the topic. If somebody is selected on here, this would be a good place to collect ideas from the group.
We need to get a mole inside the Sabres. Plant some bugs and find out what's really going on.

rabi

Feb 27, 2002
Lancaster, NY
Visit site
Mines done. Some interesting pictures in there and one of them appears to be the Blues arena. Not sure they can remodel the arena to that extent in an off season. well, I guess given how long our off seasons are it's viable. :help:

Mine didn't have any pictures. Must've been the answers you gave.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Mine didn't have any pictures. Must've been the answers you gave.
I answered the question "How do you feel about the Buffalo Sabres?" as "Extremely Positive."
For some reason, thereafter I wasn't posed any questions on arena upgrades, but started getting lots of questions with lots pictures.

Here's how I answered:
rt_test_cards.jpg

Top middle reminded me of the Sabres SOG against heat map in the 2014-15 season.
Bottom middle reminded me of Jim Lorentz in the '75 Stanley Cup playoffs.

images

This one reminded me of Tom Barasso's mask.

images

Top right reminded me of the size of Jhonas Enroth's 5-hole.

0525rorschach.jpg

Left-most second row reminded me of mirror-images of a compressed Denmark national hockey team's lion emblem.

logo_history_1963-67.png

I said this one reminded me of the eternal fires of hell.

At the end of the survey, they said if I provided an email address, I'd be contacted really soon about possible openings for a head coaching position in the National Hockey League. Seems like it was worth my five minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00