Kevin Smith suffers massive heart attack

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Ouch, I believe he has lost a fair amount of weight of late but was always a big guy most of his adult life and this can often be the end results. Hope he fully recovers and continues with a healthy lifestyle.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Lucky man. You gotta feel bad for the guy. I was at his Comic-Con NYC show when he just started the diet and stopped eating sugar. He gave it up cold turkey and he was very grumpy. I doubt Smith is the exercise type so he lost all that weight by changing his diet and in doing so trying to prevent heart disease, diabetes etc.. All that time and effort and he feels better, he looks better then, BICKETY BAM! Massive heart attack.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Lucky man. You gotta feel bad for the guy. I was at his Comic-Con NYC show when he just started the diet and stopped eating sugar. He gave it up cold turkey and he was very grumpy. I doubt Smith is the exercise type so he lost all that weight by changing his diet and in doing so trying to prevent heart disease, diabetes etc.. All that time and effort and he feels better, he looks better then, BICKETY BAM! Massive heart attack.

Just shows how years of bad eating really takes its toll even if you make positive changes.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Love this guys attitude in life, became a fan of his in the past year because of it. Glad he’s still with us.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I read that Chris Pratt tweeted out that he's praying for Smith and asked others to do the same... and was attacked for it. Smith came to his side, said that he appreciated the gesture and cautioned people not to overreact to good intentions. That was nice of him.

Then again, I see now that he's staying at Glendale Adventist Hospital, so maybe, also, he doesn't want to take any chances ;).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad