Value of: Kevin Fiala

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
baertschi is a talented sub-6' swiss left winger. essentially he is a more seasoned polished taller version of fiala and just entering into his prime. and plus he is precleared on waivers and currently just a short commuter jet plane ride or two to minny or iowa.

so obviously a straight swap.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Too bad Fenton moved on maybe he’d have bit on a quantity package centred around Puljujarvi.

I don’t see anything reasonable in our cupboards to offer for Fiala unfortunately

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Fiala’s value is as low as it’s ever been as a function of being on a bad team while also not fitting in the system. Makes no sense to sell him at this point

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Not at all
I'm assuming you're not familiar with him if your answer is "not at all".

Pronman has him ranked as the 61st best prospect in the NHL, he just had 7 in 7 in the WJC, Friedman has said "teams are regretting" not drafting him and that SJ would be reluctant to trade him.

I wouldn't trade him for Fiala if SJ wasn't in win now mode AND needing a top 9 forward.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'd do Pulju + 2nd for Fiala, but i admit to being blinded by disgust and rage over the performance of the Wild so far. Fiala is by no means the only one looking like crap...almost all the forwards are, as is the Dubnyk.

You tend to expect more from Fiala because he has some nice skating and puck skills than some of the other players, who have limitations in those areas.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Yamamoto's doing really well since he's come back from the wrist injury. 4 goals and 2 assists in 4 AHL games.
Good start to the season. He’s about the only prospect that makes a lick of sense to Minnesota as a base. Even then, might be worth it just to keep Fiala.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad