Kevin Fiala, reborn (23 points in last 10 games)

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I love this main board Fiala hype and I'm not even a Wild fan. He's routinely the best Wild player night after night and the past 53 game stretch (50 points) has been without a top scorer on his line. So impressive and watching him is so entertaining - you can't miss him.

Reactions: fentonsbrainchild

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

Wild are in WC1 position...:eek2:

Fiala deserves Hart conversation based on that fact alone.

I mean, he’ll get our bid. But, he’s definitely not actually in the conversation. He’s not even a PPG on the year. I could see him being more of a player next year, but even then he’s not gonna put up the 100 points needed to be one of the top 5/6 guys. I’m excited to see him at the Allstar game next year. He’s a top 5 3 on 3 player in the league

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Was a great trade when it happened and looking even greater now.

P10p

May 15, 2012
His shot is so much of a weapon when you add his hands and speed. It's amazing to watch the puck seemingly launch off his stick.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Such a sneaky release. It’d be interesting to see where in his hockey career that quality got drilled into him.

Before watching him regularly, when I would think fiala, I would think speed and hands. But perhaps his shot may be his best attribute.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Before watching him regularly, when I would think fiala, I would think speed and hands. But perhaps his shot may be his best attribute.
His hands I think are still his best attribute. So insane how the puck is always on a string in his stick. Either way, his Motor, shot, hands combination is deadly

Reactions: P10p and TaLoN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad