Kevin Fiala, reborn (23 points in last 10 games)

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Most noticeable Wild player game in game out

Looks like a mini Pastrnak

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
giphy.gif

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
The trade could have been better... yes... that said, it certainly is easier to live with today than it was a few months ago.

As for Granlund, I get the impression that 1, the Preds aren't playing to his strengths, and 2 - I think his confidence has taken a severe hit as well.

I think he will be a goldmine for whomever signs him at a bargain price in the offseason.
Putting on a Nashville Predators Jersey sucks all offensive talent out of every single forward for 2 decades running. Literally prime Crosby and OV together wouldn’t break 50 points in Nashville consistently for some ungodly reason.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Tied for the lead in points for the Wild, with Staal. Kevin all grown up and doing the town! Atta boy!

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Kevin Fiala has been one of the best players in the NHL for the last few months. If he rides this into next year, I wouldn’t say a ppg pace is out of the question. Need to find a C to play between him and Kaprizov.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
He's a beast when he has confidence. Hope he can keep it up. Granlund has been an absolute stud of late as well.

Glad Granlund is playing well, now. We Wild fans told everyone how awesome he was! I was surprised it took him this long to shine. After watching a lot of Granlund and now a lot of Fiala, I can say that I think Fiala is the better offensive player, but Granlund is (or was while with the Wild) just so good at everything else that I think he makes up for it, even if he doesn't get the glory for it.
I did notice that Granlund is getting his goals, but is way down on assists compared to his years here. Any clue into what's up with that?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeah, the thing about MiG is his passing. He is just a hair below Crosby level, usually. I am not seeing that with NSH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad