Speculation: Kevin Fiala 56 game points (poll)

Fiala point total (56 game season)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I did an earlier thread when the hype was at it’s peak. Some time has passed, and we know that it’s going to be 56 games this season. Let’s see where people see him finishing for points assuming he plays all 56.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Over/Under at 45ish seems like a good number.

If he starts off hot, I think he will eclipse PPG.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm going to cautiously say 46-50, because I think Kaprizov will take a second to get warmed up (it's been 9 months since he played hockey), and Fiala is going to face the opposing teams top defenses this season without a whole lot of help offensively.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'd make Johansson the heavy favorite.

Does it matter much? Serious question, is there much separation between Johansson, Bonino, Eriksson Ek in terms of impact on Fiala's stat line?

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Does it matter much? Serious question, is there much separation between Johansson, Bonino, Eriksson Ek in terms of impact on Fiala's stat line?

I don't know. I think Johansson is most skilled of the three, which sounds like it would be helpful, but he's also the one that isn't a real center.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I don't think so. Fiala is the one that's going to have and want the puck on his stick. I'd honestly prefer Bonino or JEE personally. Better overall players to help keep the puck going in the right direction, and in the offensive zone go to the net.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I don't think so. Fiala is the one that's going to have and want the puck on his stick. I'd honestly prefer Bonino or JEE personally. Better overall players to help keep the puck going in the right direction, and in the offensive zone go to the net.
Johansson should be the other wing on Fiala's line. IMO

Playing Fiala with a combination of Parise and Eriksson-Ek will really hamper his goal scoring.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I feel like Foligno-Sturm-Hartman should be a line, but beyond that, I don't know. Every time I try to make line combos, Parise or Greenway seem to be left out, which I know isn't going to happen. So fixing it means Bjugstad is left out, which seems like a waste considering his offensive upside in the right position is still a 40-50 point pace. I also have Fiala and Kaprizov on separate lines, which kinda messes with things.

Johnsson-Ek-Fiala
Kaprizov-Bonino-Bjugstad?
Parise-Rask-Greenway
Foligno-Sturm-Hartman

Zucarello is injured but when he comes back, who sits? You need to give guys like Bjugstad, Rask chances to play, but Parise isn't going to be scratched, Greenway isn't going to be scratched, and Hartman has earned that role.

And that's before you throw the Rossi wrench into things.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Parise - Johansson - Fiala
Kaprizov - Eriksson Ek - Zuccarello
Greenway - Bonino - Bjugstad
Foligno - Sturm - Hartman

Rossi knocks the centers down a line wherever he lands for the 6 games. I would hope top 6 but I understand the arguments against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad