Kevin Allen Mock Draft

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
King Henry I said:
I honestly believe that scouts have less to say about Derrick Brassard than any other top 10 prospect in draft history. All I've ever read about him in a mock draft is "he has some skill."

That sounds to me like he's a guy who's ripe for a fall on draft day. If nobody is in love with him, he's not going to go early.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Who the heck is Juutilainen? Him over Sheppard? Heeelllllllllllllll no! The guy clealy doesn't like the Canucks.

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
Russian_fanatic said:
Who the heck is Juutilainen? Him over Sheppard? Heeelllllllllllllll no! The guy clealy doesn't like the Canucks.

If you haven't seen him, I don't think you should be this boisterous. Sheppard does have a lack of footspeed, and huge lagging feet. Maybe this points to a slip on draft day? I'm not saying he should but its not that bad of a pick.

I actually liked this one.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Balej's Dance said:
I actually liked this one.

Likewise.

The Canucks love picking players that play well in the under 18 championships, most notably with Bourdon last year, with how Juutilainen played, It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Nonis and Gradin went after Jan-Mikeal.

However, there were some other picks that did make me go huh? Personally, I think that if there is a big forward that will fall it won't be Sheppard, but Stewart. Sheppard's speed is somewhat deceptive, where as Stewart has a real struggle with the puck in his hands.

I'm really curious as to whether he just forgot Tlusty or not? I mean, I could see him slipping due to his lower potential ceilings, but not that much.

swflyers8*

Flyers pick a winger with 5 goals? I don't think so Mr. Allen.

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
rt said:
I'd be happy with Little at eight. :)
I'd be somewhat disappointed although less so since he has the 7 that seem to be most often picked ahead of the Yotes are already gone. Still, I think I'd prefer Okposo or Tlusty over Little but a true center would be alright.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
HungryforHockey25 said:
Flyers pick a winger with 5 goals? I don't think so Mr. Allen.

Stats aren't everything, especially with young players in the Czech league.

Martin Havlat only had 2 goals his draft year. :teach:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad