Player Discussion Kevan Miller - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
One of my favorite Miller moments :)

I still don't understand what Frolik was doing lol. I think he had 1 fight back in his Q days, but has never dropped them in the NHL. Seriously WTF was his plan? lol was it just to chirp and then skate back to the bench?

Reactions: BMC

BruinsNetwork

Great player, person and teammate by all accounts. Hope to see him brought in for player conditioning and strength-training one day. With that said, whether he rehabs or not, he shouldn’t play another game for Boston regardless, IMO.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I still don't understand what Frolik was doing lol. I think he had 1 fight back in his Q days, but has never dropped them in the NHL. Seriously WTF was his plan? lol was it just to chirp and then skate back to the bench?
He looked like Dale Weise there on that one.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
One of my favorite Miller moments :)

still incredible

I’ll never forget him hurting two habs within 20 seconds. I’ll miss his rugged nature as I don’t see him playing another game here but I do hope he recovers and finds a roster. If not I’m sure he’d be welcomed back in some capacity

Reactions: Ladyfan

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Don Sweeney on record if healthy and he wants to come back they want him

very interesting indeed

i'd give the guy a shot on a PTO to prove he can still play. will be tough for
miller to get a contract with all the injuries, especially when they are connected.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Don Sweeney on record if healthy and he wants to come back they want him

very interesting indeed

For a 32 year old defenceman that's had 3 procedures done on his knee in short order?

I like Kevan Miller, but no thank you. That money can go towards signing Torey Krug, or Jake DeBrusk or Anders Bjork.

Clifton and even Lauzon can fill that spot.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
For me, the risk is too significant to continue with Miller. I am very sorry this happened to him, but that is the risk of playing this sport.

Reactions: DKH

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
For a 32 year old defenceman that's had 3 procedures done on his knee in short order?

I like Kevan Miller, but no thank you. That money can go towards signing Torey Krug, or Jake DeBrusk or Anders Bjork.

Clifton and even Lauzon can fill that spot.
I am holding same sign as you on this but Sweeney was the one who said it

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Great player, person and teammate by all accounts. Hope to see him brought in for player conditioning and strength-training one day. With that said, whether he rehabs or not, he shouldn’t play another game for Boston regardless, IMO.

I have to agree on all fronts.

Even before all of the knee injuries, there was a separated shoulder.

So you're asking your nominal enforcer to fight with a separated shoulder? It just doesn't work.

I wish Kevan well, but I feel his time in Boston has passed.

Reactions: Estlin

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Sucks. Miller was a warrior. Maybe he gets a PTO from Boston if he is somehow able to recover but I think his career may be over.

Nick Wolff and Jeremy Lauzon are the only two in the organization I see bringing what Miller does on defense.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad