Player Discussion Kevan Miller - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Miller is also better than both of those guys.

It doesn't matter. He's not better than McAvoy, Carlo or Clifton. Kampfer is great at sitting in the pressbox and being ready. The Bruins likely respect Miller to much to let him rot. They'll try to find him a place to play so he can try to get another contract, similar to McQuaid.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
The more I think about it and look at this team I’m expecting a healthy Miller will be a big addition and not traded

If everyone gets healthy (and who knows at this point) what are they going to do? Waive Kampfer and Lindholm?

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Kuhlman
Heinen -- Coyle -- Ritchie
Nordstrom -- Kuraly -- Wagner
Backes

Chara -- McAvoy
Krug -- Carlo
Grzelcyk -- Clifton
Miller
Moore

A trade is going to come, especially if guys like ritchie and Lindholm show they can play consistently. I assume a depth piece will be moved.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If everyone gets healthy (and who knows at this point) what are they going to do? Waive Kampfer and Lindholm?

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Kuhlman
Heinen -- Coyle -- Ritchie
Nordstrom -- Kuraly -- Wagner
Backes

Chara -- McAvoy
Krug -- Carlo
Grzelcyk -- Clifton
Miller
Moore

A trade is going to come, especially if guys like ritchie and Lindholm show they can play consistently. I assume a depth piece will be moved.
No way waive Kampfer & Lindholm

I’m focused on January 1 or when Moore gets back

Lot can happen before then

Season needs to evolve

I’m not really concerned what the playoff lineup looks like in the first week of October

Hello Coyle, Johansson, Kuhlman, Clifton

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Gnarly injury but he can be my 7D any day if he’s ready to go.

Just remember what happened when we benched Clifton 2 games ago.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
With the amount of injuries and type of injuries he's had, even if he does come back I suspect he will be really compromised. He wasn't ever the best skater to begin with.

I feel for the guy. Great kid, tough, plays a Boston kind of game. I'll hold out some hope that he'll surprise us and get back to 100%, but I'm not hanging my hat on it.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
With the amount of injuries and type of injuries he's had, even if he does come back I suspect he will be really compromised. He wasn't ever the best skater to begin with.

I feel for the guy. Great kid, tough, plays a Boston kind of game. I'll hold out some hope that he'll surprise us and get back to 100%, but I'm not hanging my hat on it.

Agreed.

I really don't expect to see him in a Bruins jersey this year.

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
The more I think about it and look at this team I’m expecting a healthy Miller will be a big addition and not traded
I agree but, but my reason for trading him is how long will he be in the lineup before going on the IR again. Get something for him before he is off again.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
miller skated on his own for 15 minutes yesterday. i'm honestly not very optimistic
about him not only coming back - but being back to where he was before the injury.
but as a big miller fan, i hope he can pull it off. will be interesting to follow in the next
2-3 weeks, since the cap and the deadline are tied into his recovery in a way.

BruinsNetwork

miller skated on his own for 15 minutes yesterday. i'm honestly not very optimistic
about him not only coming back - but being back to where he was before the injury.
but as a big miller fan, i hope he can pull it off. will be interesting to follow in the next
2-3 weeks, since the cap and the deadline are tied into his recovery in a way.

It’s been 291 days since he last skated and he’s recovering from two fractured knees. I’m not optimistic either.

Reactions: shoulders7

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
It’s been 291 days since he last skated and he’s recovering from two fractured knees. I’m not optimistic either.
I believe he was skating alot before last setback, if i recall he was supposed to play a month or so ago before he had a procedure of some sort, he is the second best conditioned player on the team besides Chara, I have a ton of faith in him being able to comeback and be effective, I dont think anyone knows whats actually wrong with knee, broken kneecap was reported, but i dont believe he had a torn acl or patella etc, from my limited knowledge breaks are easier to comeback from than a reconstruction of some sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad