Kessel's career path

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
judging by how most of u rate the wild hell be in minnesota for a long tim and come 06 thid=s will be the wild top line
Kessel ? Gaborik

?= O'Sullivan, Koivu, Bouchard or Rolston.

even though all that wont happen because the wild are gonna prove all u people wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

espo*

thomasincanada said:
I think it would be too much of a jump for him. I couldn't see him doing much in the NHL this year - not trying to take a shot at his obvious talent.. he just needs to age and play in a higher level than he has for a year or two before I think he'd be ready.
You may be right.I don't think he'd look out of place myself but i could be way off.His skating,shot and stickhandling are already nhl caliber and better then many in the nhl currently.His defense and strength would most likely limit his ice time under nhl coaches though.Still,his advanced offensive gifts would allow him to pot some goals and be reasonably helpful to an nhl team right now IMO.I really think he could earn a semi regular shift on the right team.

Last edited by a moderator:

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
cyclops said:
You may be right.I don't think he'd look out of place myself but i could be way off

You never really know until they are in the NHL. I just think sometimes it hurts confidence if a player goes in too early and doesn't succeed - which is why I think it's better not to rush things.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad