Confirmed with Link: Kessel signs Contract Extension. (8x8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Last edited by a moderator:

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
YESSSSSSS :yo:

2NTwu9f.gif

Last edited:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Woo party time :handclap::yo::hyper:!

Biggest issue has been resolved before the season is started. Now we've got our best player for a damn long time :).

SteveV*

I predict an awesome year, Kessel has evolved and his confidence has never been higher, no more monkeys, can't wait!

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 6m
Kessel contract language: cannot be waived or "loaned" (although very unlikely) during term of the eight year deal...(1/2)

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 5m
There is a list of eight teams he can be traded to, although if he plays as he's been playing the last couple of years, won't be necessary.

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 4m
I know you're going to ask who is on that list -- will be submitted on a yearly basis and doesn't have to be done now.

So NMC and Limited NTC, just like this year.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Cor.. he still hasn't signed.

"Agrees for" was reported few hours ago. Is it really that important to be "the first one"? :help:

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
So much for tanking. J/K

It's a deal that makes sense. Since the Cap era began players of Kessel's age and skill level pretty much always get locked up by their teams before they hit free agency. The Leafs aren't doing anything unusual here.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
I sincerely hope this doesn't diminish Kessels already weak compete level. C'mon Phil let's see you repay the team for having this kind of faith in you. No lollygagging!!!

BayStreetBullies*

I sincerely hope this doesn't diminish Kessels already weak compete level. C'mon Phil let's see you repay the team for having this kind of faith in you. No lollygagging!!!

What? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad