Kessel or Mueller

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Kessel without a f***ing doubt.

Mueller is a VERY interesting prospect.He's a very skilled center.From what I've read He's a very offensive center with good playmaking skills.He's doing quite well with the U18 usa team.

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:
Who will be picked as the no. 1 american in 2006 entry draft?
Mueller brings a more complete and physical game. Kessel is indeed fast and a sniper, but that isn't enough in the NHL. Please don't take this wrong, but I have no other way of saying it, but Kessel is soft and a defensive liability. Conversely, Mueller is complete. If you have seen them play, and you are projecting for the NHL, it is Mueller hands down.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
Hab Fan said:
Mueller brings a more complete and physical game. Kessel is indeed fast and a sniper, but that isn't enough in the NHL. Please don't take this wrong, but I have no other way of saying it, but Kessel is soft and a defensive liability. Conversely, Mueller is complete. If you have seen them play, and you are projecting for the NHL, it is Mueller hands down.

Mueller is safer, but i think kessel has a higher upside.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
I like Kessel better skill-wise, but Mueller has the better size, and can really develop into a good power-forward type.

I see Kessel as the much better player now, but Mueller is more raw and could be the better pick. I think Kessel will have the advantage playing at a higher level next year, and if he has anywhere near a solid season in college he will get the nod over Mueller, if he is still playing for the U-18's, I think Mueller's only shot to go higher is if he goes to the WHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->