Kessel Has The Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
out with the flu...? he is not hard like our hard coach likes, colton orr would never miss a practice with the flu

Strategy

Sep 8, 2013
out with the flu...? he is not hard like our hard coach likes, colton orr would never miss a practice with the flu

Colton Orr plays like 4 minutes a game and no one cares when he's on the ice. Kessel is totally different.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

plenty of players miss games with the Flu. Half the Anaheim roster has, they've got the flue going through there team

Ace88*

Lol at the guy criticizing for missing practice due to flu. get a clue. better yet, get a whole lot of clues.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Lol at the guy criticizing for missing practice due to flu. get a clue. better yet, get a whole lot of clues.

No kidding.

First game missing since his shoulder surgery when first acquired by Toronto. Hasn't missed a single game since.

Plenty of players take practices or even games off due to the flu.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
don cherry should send him some coldFX
Cold_FX_Don_Cherry.coolcanucks.ca_.jpg

I swear this stuff works. I haven't had to try it on an actual flu, but with colds it can kill em in the early stages.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
Tamiflu treatment?

Just to interject some seriousness into a joking thread. There is actually very little evidence for the efficacy of Tamiflu in individuals like Kessel. Severely ill ICU patients, sure, but in the general flu case it really is a bit of a scam drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->